Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There is a girl at my school who I hate and she hates me. She is fairly small, looks like a dog and is not attractive at all. I have always thought that about her.

However, she walked past me this morning and I was thinking, "she is fit and I would." I can't explain why I thought that, but there is something about her that I find attractive and desirable.

Anyone else experienced the same/have an explanation for why I might be thinking this way? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Solution: have angry sex with her :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a love hate relationship.

ReputationRep:
    you can fancy someone and also hate them. james bond in one film i watched slept with a russian agent then shot her.
    that way he did his duty by his carnal nature and also his duty by his queen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    Solution: have angry sex with her :sexface:
    I second this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redreynard)
    you can fancy someone and also hate them. james bond in one film i watched slept with a russian agent then shot her.
    that way he did his duty by his carnal nature and also his duty by his queen.
    :rofl: you made me spill my drink

ReputationRep:
    You are a Masochist?

ReputationRep:
    You're attracted to dogs?

ReputationRep:
    and whats the problem with that?

ReputationRep:
    If I'm after a girl, I make her hate me.

Then be nice, they fall for it everytime. (It could just be because I'm hot.)

I think its a mix of wanting what you can't have and the natural excitement you get from disliking somebody.

ReputationRep:
    Yes...there's a name for it. You always want what you know you can't have (any psychology people help me out with this?)...you two hate each other therefore a relationship is out of the question therefore you want one.

It's not uncommon.

ReputationRep:
    ****, does it happen to me often.
    One of the few real crushes I've had was with this femi-nazi. I loathed her with a passion, because all she talked about was how men are scum, but damn. It was probably her confidence that got to me badly

ReputationRep:
    Stick it up her arse :top:

ReputationRep:
    The same thing happened to me back in primary school, there's this really annoying snobby girl who is rude and just a general tard and we use to throw insults at each other everyday for like 2 years. Turns out she really liked me towards the end of yr6. Funnily i felt the same.:confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.