Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simon117)
    Just give a fake?
    :o: Didn't really think of that....!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Slice of dominos pizza, nail varnish, conditioner, showergel, tin of hot dogs, kitkat, granola bar, energy drink, tub of pringles and loads of other things.

ReputationRep:
    4 t-shirts, about 10 posters, 3 wall calendars, about 20 pens, pizza, sweets, make up, cakes, tea, free shots, vouchers for free drinks, fruit, highlighters, notepads, random bits of stationery and a ridiculous amount of leaflets, which are mostly in the recycling bin.

I'm going to the university of london union freshers fair in about an hour, and hopefully I get some notepads and stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    I can show you how to use one of those.

Ohhh baby

UOL freshers fair was absolute ****!

ReputationRep:
    york's was crap!

they had white plastic bags. i had a uni welfare mug i used to keep my toothbrush in or for when i'd hand wash things in my sink. a plastic mechanical pencil, a rape alarm with a torch on it, loads of leaflets.

my college one had a lot of 'yorkshire tea' products in it: teabags, some cake thing, and some other cake thing. and a fresher's bar crawl shirt and a few intro leaflets to the college!

ReputationRep:
    Bookmark (it's furry)
    Keyring from doctors
    I <3 Keele bag
    Pizza
    Alcohol unit glass and pen

Not alot.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.