Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did you do Physics at A-Level and if so, how/how did it not help???

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry and Biology are where it's at.

ReputationRep:
    No, I didn't. I could have done with it for all of about 2 lectures in first year, but after that I don't think it was really needed.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't. Don't think it would be of any benefit.

ReputationRep:
    I did it to AS level and haven't found it to be helpful

ReputationRep:
    I did it. Statistics would have been much more use though.

ReputationRep:
    I give it an hour before a schoolkid tells us we're wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Dont be one of those applicants who has Maths, Bio, Chem and Physics. They just look so boring! Do something else that's a bit different to break up the monotony...maybe a language or music?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't - so far it doesn't seem as though it is of any relevance.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all for the advice!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by graemematt)
    Dont be one of those applicants who has Maths, Bio, Chem and Physics. They just look so boring! Do something else that's a bit different to break up the monotony...maybe a language or music?
    Have to agree here. There are just so many applicants with this combination of subjects, me being one of them!

I actually wish I didn't take physics, and took something more hands on such as Design and tech. :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.