The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
u got 6 pac brah?
Reply 3
No dude. No chance. Firstly mate, chinese girls find it insulting to be called oriental and secondly mate, they don't find white guys remotely attractive.
Reply 4
Go and find out...people are the same under their racial characteristics you know...
Reply 5
JubWeMet
No dude. No chance. Firstly mate, chinese girls find it insulting to be called oriental and secondly mate, they don't find white guys remotely attractive.

Lol, are you even chinese? why you being a cheesin, asian girls love white guys, always have
Here we go again *sigh*
Reply 7
Rai
Lol, are you even chinese? why you being a cheesin, asian girls love white guys, always have

Trust Me bruv, white guys are binge drinkers, asian girls don't go for drunkards
Reply 8
JubWeMet
Trust Me bruv, white guys are binge drinkers, asian girls don't go for drunkards

Asian (mainly Indian) girls are the worst drinkers going "bruv."
Nope.

Best stick with us white girls; what with the amount of white guys wanting to try their chances with (insert foreign person here), there's going to be a shortage soon ... and we certainly aren't interested in blacks, Indians or Pakistanis, or far east Asians.
Reply 10
TinFish

we're not talking about brown asian, we're talking about yellow
Boring :yawn:

lets see how long this troll lasts for :sigh:
Reply 12
TheSownRose
Nope.

Best stick with us white girls; what with the amount of white guys wanting to try their chances with (insert foreign person here), there's going to be a shortage soon ... and we certainly aren't interested in blacks, Indians or Pakistanis, or far east Asians.

i'm a mix so i'm not sure i qualify, but your last statement is horribly inaccurate.
Reply 13
TinFish

They watch too much bollywood movies, specifically Devdas hence they are copying their idol

... which in itself proves how much these indian girls are rooted to their culture and wouldn't think of opposing their culture and going with anything other than someone of the same culture and beliefs.
(edited 13 years ago)
lmfao, Devdas. :toofunny:
JubWeMet
They watch too much bollywood movies, specifically Devdas hence they are copying their idol

... which in itself proves how much these indian girls are rooted to their culture and wouldn't think of opposing their culture and going with anything other than someone of the same culture and beliefs.

LOOOOOOOOLLL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Reply 16
TheSownRose
Nope.

I cant get white girls.
Reply 17
Devdas :rofl:
Reply 18
With East Asians you have a chance, otherwise probably not. South Asian and black girls don't tend to be interested in anyone outside their own races and generally aren't encouraged to do so by their family.
Reply 19
TheSownRose
Nope.

I cant get white girls.

Latest

Trending

Trending