Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend thinks staying at a hotel is "moving too fast" watch

ReputationRep:
    He's gay. Or cheap. Or both.

ReputationRep:
    You sleep together, stay in eachother's houses but he wont stay in a hotel with you? He's a weird one. Fine, then you stay in the hotel and he can sleep somewhere else. Let him be odd.

ReputationRep:
    That makes no sense. Unless he has no money and said that... for some reason...

ReputationRep:
    Sounds odd :/ Talk to him, get the reason out of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Tell him that he can take you up the arse while at the hotel. He'll quickly change his view, trust me. :yy:
    what is it with guys and anal?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it would be worth asking him why he thinks staying in a hotel is moving too fast?

I mean, fair nough if he doesn't want to go too fast, but I don't se what that has got to do with a hotel. You've not asked him to pay for you, have you?

ReputationRep:
    Lol what is this, i don't even!?

Tell him he can camp outside then.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's trying to avoid saying that it's too expensive for him. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him that he can take you up the arse while at the hotel. He'll quickly change his view, trust me. :yy:
    And if she doesn't want to have to go through with it she can just eat nothing but curry the day before :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    what is it with guys and anal?? :confused:
    Anal is like having the best sex of your life while under the influence of the best drug in the world. :awesome:

Well, it is if the girl isn't as loose as a clowns pocket.

ReputationRep:
    Anal is like having the best sex of your life while under the influence of the best drug in the world. :awesome:

Well, it is if the girl isn't as loose as a clowns pocket.
    omg.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered actually asking him what he means, or would that also be 'moving too fast'?

ReputationRep:
    what is it with guys and anal?? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/confused.gif
    I'm sure it has everything to do with colonies of bacteria.

ReputationRep:
    That really doesn't make sense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We are going to go to a concert, which ends late. So we were going to stay at a hotel afterwards.

But now he thinks that is moving too fast :confused: FYI, I stay at his house alot, and he comes to mine too....he says he loves me. But now he talks about moving too fast (staying at a hotel)?

Someone, shed some light on this, it doesn't make sense!

Haha he doesn't want to shell out for a hotel room.

Hating this recent trend of guys acting like women now, "moving too fast" :lol: He sounds like a ******.

What man wouldn't want to go into a hotel room with a girlfriend he supposedly loves? He's basically turning down sex. What a woman.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say he doesn't want to pay for it.

ReputationRep:
    omg.
    I concur. :top:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.