Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    I used to work for 3. How are cpw to work for???
    Best job I have ever had but that isnt much considering I used to work for Game, TK Maxx & Subway.

Carphone really do value you as an employee, pay for your training, accommodation and travel costs (I cost them roughly £500). The only downside is the group commission as they have scrapped the individual commission a few years back. You get bonus if you hit your targets as a store (which is way more than my basic pay ) Part Time pay is £6.41

Also Carphone covers all the networks so they generally display the best deals to customers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    Best job I have ever had but that isnt much considering I used to work for Game, TK Maxx & Subway.

Carphone really do value you as an employee, pay for your training, accommodation and travel costs (I cost them roughly £500). The only downside is the group commission as they have scrapped the individual commission a few years back. You get bonus if you hit your targets as a store (which is way more than my basic pay ) Part Time pay is £6.41

Also Carphone covers all the networks so they generally display the best deals to customers.
    three was the same with regard to travel costs. I worked in Belfast and went to London on two occasions for training, staying for a few daays each time, with food and travel costs paid for.

Hourly rate was £6.62 and we had individual commision (not store commision) which meant you earned personal commission for everything you sold, even if you had a bad day/week and sold very little youd still get paid commision per item sold.

One Downside was that we had a very limited range of phones to sell compared to other networks.

Is the pressure to sell very high in CPW???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.