Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

since i got to uni ive slept with a few girls and made out with a few others and most are in the same halls as me so everyone knows
    this is totaly new for me as till uni i didnt used to get any, hadnt had a gf for a couple of years nd no sex inbetween so im acting like a **** due to my cluelessness and not really knowing if its menna be a relationship or a ONS
    the thing is is that theres quite a few girls who like me and a couple i like but they see me as a manwhore/player which means 0chance of dating
    so now i need to know how to get rid of this image and get a girl i like
    its starting to annoy me as although im getting laid its not me and i want a relationship

ReputationRep:
    Stop putting an egg in every basket. You need to put all your eggs in just one and cross your fingers!

ReputationRep:
    Be careful out there, remember what's easy isn't always best.

ReputationRep:
    1. Stop sleeping around.
    2. Ask one of the girls you like out (coffee/meet for lunch/etc)
    3. DON'T TRY AND GET HER INTO BED
    4. Give her a chance to get to know you
    5. Be prepared for it to take a bit of time for her to trust that you're not playing her

ReputationRep:
    Why are you using the phrase, 'make out'? You aint a manwhore, you're a manamericanwannabe.

ReputationRep:
    Stop sleeping around then, I don't understand why you're acting surprised that everyone thinks you're a man ****.

ReputationRep:
    You are a whore, if a girl was seen doing this everyone would call her a slut!

ReputationRep:
    Even though you're a troll I still don't see what the problem is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)

...manwhore :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mudya)
    Guy sleeps with lots of girls = legend.
    Girl sleeps with lots of guys = ...

Thats life. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    Guy sleeps with lots of girls = legend.
    Girl sleeps with lots of guys = ...

Thats life. Deal with it.
    And why we have such a huge STI and single teenage-mum problem. Yeah, that's just great.

ReputationRep:
    I think its funny that guys find it shocking when girls have the same standards as them when it comes to their sexual reputation. I dont really get angry at guys who think girls are whores if they sleep around as I feel exact same way about guys who do it. I just hate the double standard that they feel they're not gross because of it.

(Original post by Arnotts)
    I think its funny that guys find it shocking when girls have the same standards as them when it comes to their sexual reputation. I dont really get angry at guys who think girls are whores if they sleep around as I feel exact same way about guys who do it. I just hate the double standard that they feel they're not gross because of it.
    you probably should have read the firt post...
    im asking how to lose the image and seem more aproachable for a relationship
    but since u bring it up
    a key that opens many doors is a master key
    a lock that is opened by many keys is a **** lock
    there are double standards for a reason, a guy has to work for sex, a girl just needs to go up to a guy and say i want sex

(Original post by Mudya)
    the girls ive slept with are now all seen as sluts so yeh
    nd im not a whore, i still have dignity and gain self respect for sleeping around

(Original post by damos92)
    Why are you using the phrase, 'make out'? You aint a manwhore, you're a manamericanwannabe.
    whats wrong with the phrase make out exactly? i think everyone i know uses it
    maybe its different where you are but i cant think how out dated it must be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    you probably should have read the firt post...
    im asking how to lose the image and seem more aproachable for a relationship
    but since u bring it up
    a key that opens many doors is a master key
    a lock that is opened by many keys is a **** lock
    there are double standards for a reason, a guy has to work for sex, a girl just needs to go up to a guy and say i want sex
    That bloody lock and key theory is absolute rubbish, STFU. And the bit in bold ... I think that says more about the guy than the girl to be perfectly honest.

Also, if you don't want to be seen as a manwhore then stop sleeping around for Christ sake, it's not rocket science. Why you needed to consult the internet for this is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    If casual sex is what you want then there's nothing at all wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds more or less like casual flings but.
    It's really difficult to lose an image like that.

Perhaps you should slow down. xD i.e. stop having random flings, start talking to the girls you like and if you do like them, don't just think about sleeping with them if you want to date them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.