Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My education section was filled in correctly on the GTTR website, with my GCSE grades and my A Level grades, and AS level grade.

I requested my reference, and am now un able to check my application. So, I printed my form, as it suggested I do. BUT... on the printed version, only my GCSE's show up, not my A Levels. And none of my modules are showing up either....

Does that mean that my application was sent without the details, or is the printed version just narrowed down and missing the info that was shown as 'saved' on the online Education section?

HELP

ReputationRep:
    I never printed mine, but perhaps you could contact the gttr and ask? I shouldn't worry though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redcherry999)
    My education section was filled in correctly on the GTTR website, with my GCSE grades and my A Level grades, and AS level grade.

I requested my reference, and am now un able to check my application. So, I printed my form, as it suggested I do. BUT... on the printed version, only my GCSE's show up, not my A Levels. And none of my modules are showing up either....

Does that mean that my application was sent without the details, or is the printed version just narrowed down and missing the info that was shown as 'saved' on the online Education section?

HELP
    i'm having the exact same problem. did you find out wether it was okay?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, same problem for me but I called the GTTR and they said it was an error at there end and it will be sent over correctly to the unis. Im so relieved other people have had the same issue!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.