Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1)Centrioles might be observed in some of these cells with an electron microscope.In which cells would these be observed and what is the function of these cell organelles?
    2)Which enzyme is secreted by epithelial cells in the mouth?
    3)From what you know about organelles in the cell,which organelle is most involved in making the unique enzyme structure to release into the mouth?
    ANY HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED!

ReputationRep:
    Come on. You can find those out on Google. At least make it LOOK like you tried to figure those out for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    2) Protease from the exocrine glands if i remember correctly?

not sure about the other 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelluvsR)
    1)Centrioles might be observed in some of these cells with an electron microscope.In which cells would these be observed and what is the function of these cell organelles?
    2)Which enzyme is secreted by epithelial cells in the mouth?
    3)From what you know about organelles in the cell,which organelle is most involved in making the unique enzyme structure to release into the mouth?
    ANY HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED!
    1) Dividing animal cells. Involved in cell division - organise spindle in mitosis.

2) Amylase

3) Hmm...well enzymes are proteins so this is asking about protein synthesis - ribosomes would be highly involved but golgi and RER would also be involved in processing and packaging for secretion to the mouth cavity.

Hope that helps :-)

ReputationRep:
    LOL i remember doing those questions in class today mornin so i fink i can help abit...

first one is something to do with spindle fibres, they pull apart chromosomes in cell divison. animal cells

ReputationRep:
    1) Animal cells that are dividing

2) Amylase

3)Ribosomes are were intial protein synthesis begins and Golgi/RER is where they are modified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew1991)
    2) Protease from the exocrine glands if i remember correctly?
    you don't remember correctly :holmes: amylase

ReputationRep:
    aren't lysosomes involved in enzyme secretion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artymess)
    you don't remember correctly :holmes: amylase
    Really!? I sort of realised that when everyone else put different answers to me :rolleyes: .

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.