Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Thought this was the best place to put this site despite having money and finance.

Last Wednesday I took £50 out of the bank as planned a night out, I had about £2-£4 left but ended up buying only 1 pint of lager and a few soft drinks so spent about £4.

The next day paid bus fare then got lunch and got a few basics.

On Friday I still had £25 left but got lunch again.

Saturday didnt count my exact amount but had one £10 note and 1 £5 note and loads of coins but spent £5 on train fare.

Sunday and Monday didnt leave the house but took out £80 and spent nothing Tuesday.

Spent £27 yesterday and £7 today yet only have £42 left

I think I am going crazy.

No real pint to this thread bar wanted peoples opinons and similar stories.

The other strange thing is I am certain I had 4x £20 notes last night before I went shopping.

I must be mad!

It happens pretty easily. I've got a cash book with me this year so I can make a note of what I'm spending.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.