Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need to send some stuff home but I don't want to go all the way to town just for a postcard... Is there a mailbox in Parkwood? Thanks! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I can't say I've seen one, nor one on Campus but surely there must be.

ReputationRep:
    There is one on the road entering Willows Court.

ReputationRep:
    Yep! It's a few yards away from my house in Clowes Court. If you walk into Park Wood from the path down from the sports centre, and go on the right side of the fork towards Woody's, just go left at the end past the houses which will say something like "Fart ings" and "Bishopd n" and there will be a red letter box with a bench or two close to it.

Can't get much more specific than that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    Yep! It's a few yards away from my house in Clowes Court. If you walk into Park Wood from the path down from the sports centre, and go on the right side of the fork towards Woody's, just go left at the end past the houses which will say something like "Fart ings" and "Bishopd n" and there will be a red letter box with a bench or two close to it.

Can't get much more specific than that!

Thank you!

:adore: :adore: :danceboy: :adore: :adore:

ReputationRep:
    There are also loads on campus... one in the entrance to Keynes for definate!

ReputationRep:
    Whereabouts are the other postboxes?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Kent
    Canterbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.