Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seems kind of sad but I have only 5 jeans, and considering my student loan and all the fees etc I won't be able to afford many more for some time... would you notice if guy was recurringly wearing the same 5 jeans week on week?

Also, what do people normally wear at clubs?

ReputationRep:
    No, 5 pair of jeans seems fine to me. I think I have only about 4 myself right now, but I wear skirts and jeggings sometimes on other days.

ReputationRep:
    I have 2, only wear one. No one has said anything, I think tops and shoes are infinitely more important. I could be wrong

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever owned 5 pairs of jeans at the same time...

But anyway, no, I wouldn't notice.

ReputationRep:
    5 is alright, really! Most of the girls probably wouldn't even realise if you wore one pair constantly.

ReputationRep:
    5 is alright, really! Most of the girls probably wouldn't even realise if you wore one pair constantly.

ReputationRep:
    I've only had two pairs for ages now and I just bought two more. I'm about to go to uni with just 4 as well. I'm not worried really, just take some shorts or something as well for when you're not going out (if that ever happens :P)

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I only have 2, nobody cares how many pairs of jean people own!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I only have 3....

ReputationRep:
    Bwahahahaha! Sorry. It's just... who do you think is going to be studying your jeans that closely?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharpesparkle)
    Bwahahahaha! Sorry. It's just... who do you think is going to be studying your jeans that closely?!
    LOOOOL, sorry I know it seem sad, I just have some kind of OCD with this kind of stuff. Thanks for you replies guys, you've alleviated another one of my list of pathetic worries before uni lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pimpman777)
    LOOOOL, sorry I know it seem sad, I just have some kind of OCD with this kind of stuff. Thanks for you replies guys, you've alleviated another one of my list of pathetic worries before uni lol.
    I just have jean envy really, I only have two pairs. :p:
    Good luck at uni, just chill out and you'll be fab.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.