Turn on thread page Beta

im in love n she dont know me watch

im in 2nd year of college now and since the 1st year i saw this girl and i dont know but had some sort of attraction to her, i cant stop thinking about her and cant concentrate on my studies .she isnt in any of my lessons and she practically doesnt know i exist ! this hurts, what do i do??

ReputationRep:
    follow her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im in 2nd year of college now and since the 1st year i saw this girl and i dont know but had some sort of attraction to her, i cant stop thinking about her and cant concentrate on my studies .she isnt in any of my lessons and she practically doesnt know i exist ! this hurts, what do i do??

In love? come on now...

ReputationRep:
    It's just a crush.

na you dont understand im madly in love with her!!!

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epOBenUjIHw

Have you ever had a convo with her or have you just spotted her and decided you like her? You could try talking to her in like break and lunch - maybe talk bout your classes (if your doing same subject.) Talking to her's probably a good place to start!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staatssicherheit)
    follow her
    This made me laugh

You're not in love with her. If you do ever get to know her you'll realise that she's not what you've imagined her to be.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to marry you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You gotta build rapport with her man. I'm in same boat, this girl I liked all year, managed to briefly chat to her and make her giggle...but yeh you just gotta put your time in with getting to know her and initate convo, even if its just a "hi " thats better than nothing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.