Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bad looking girls in stylish, expensive clothes. watch

What everyday clothes do guys like on girls? Also is it possible for a girl to look too ugly facially to wear very stylish clothes, would it make her look stupid? Or do you not think like this?

ReputationRep:
    You obviously have pretty low self-esteem at the moment. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in and whatever makes you happy. If a guy doesn't want to be with you because you're facially ugly or aren't wearing stylish clothes then he's a rotter and doesn't deserve you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you like, just because you look a certain way, it doesn't mean you have to wear a certain thing. I mean, by your reasoning, the majority of the UK's female population would be wearing ripped Lonsdale hoodies and trainers, with the wearer only trained in eating huge amounts of food. I want your next thread to be, 'Is this Dolce and Gabanna dress AMAZING OR WUT!'

ReputationRep:
    Leggings.

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    wear what you want

ReputationRep:
    I always think fashion sense and style is far more attractive than physical facial features.

Although a stunning girl in jeans and an oversized hoodie is still ******* hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barney-Stinson)
    Leggings.

...and nothing else :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What everyday clothes do guys like on girls? Also is it possible for a girl to look too ugly facially to wear very stylish clothes, would it make her look stupid? Or do you not think like this?
    Do the best with what you have.
    If you dress well, keep in shape, and use make up, it will only make you look better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    Wear what you like, just because you look a certain way, it doesn't mean you have to wear a certain thing. I mean, by your reasoning, the majority of the UK's female population would be wearing ripped Lonsdale hoodies and trainers, with the wearer only trained in eating huge amounts of food. I want your next thread to be, 'Is this Dolce and Gabanna dress AMAZING OR WUT!'
    this....
    as long as someones dressed for their body shape anyone can wear whatever they like....
    and... stylish doesnt always = expensive! (id like to think i have at least some style... but i dont have the pennies for expesive )
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    . If a guy doesn't want to be with you because you're facially ugly or aren't wearing stylish clothes then he's a rotter and doesn't deserve you anyway.
    like wtf... HOW is that phrase catching on?!?

it's meant to be ugly b*tch...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewiseone)
    like wtf... HOW is that phrase catching on?!?

it's meant to be ugly b*tch...!
    I only used it 'cos the OP did.

But I kind of like it now. It sounds really harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No, they are just making the best out of a bad thing.

So many people who are really really ugly look amazing when given the right make up and flattering clothes, have you never watched gok wan. Gok knows best.

ReputationRep:
    some dumbass question

ReputationRep:
    Bad looking girls in stylish clothes are still bad looking girls at the end of the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sduong)
    Bad looking girls in stylish clothes are still bad looking girls at the end of the day?
    Very comforting words to the OP......not! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    No, they are just making the best out of a bad thing.

So many people who are really really ugly look amazing when given the right make up and flattering clothes, have you never watched gok wan. Gok knows best.
    Yeah but they will look good because they were never ugly in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    I definately think they can raise people's attractive level 10 fold. I'm no beyonce but I've seen some people with a lot of potential and natural attractiveness and they have a severe case of "bad cut hair happening to good people" or their look is ruined by one huge faux pas which doesnt look so bad it's good, it's just bad.
    It happens both ways. You can ruin your looks by having a **** hair cut or dressing like the bad part of the 90s (think apron trousers???) But you can look so sharp with a good hair cut and well cut threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OBAG09L)
    Yeah but they will look good because they were never ugly in the first place.
    Not always true. You can completely transform some people. Particularly women with makeup, cinching them in here, snip snip there. Plucking eyebrows to open the eyes.
    Even the best looking woman in the world would look a mess if her body hair went crazy, she grew a tache and her brows met.

Women seem to need more maintenance to look good even naturally and it goes completely unoticed by a lot of men.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with above poster, attractive people look great whatever they wear (with the exception of chav wear/hairstyles) , ugly people still look ugly. Sucks for them.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you hear? Ugly girls are chased out of Topshop and River Island by security guards if they look at clothes over £10

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.