Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How bad is what I ate for the last few days. watch

ReputationRep:
    I know its ALL bad food but in terms of calories and weight gain how bad?

Today had a slice of Dominoes pizza, a can of Relentless, a chicken teriyaki subway, a packet of Quavers and a bottle of Coke and a glass of coke and a 2 cheese sticks.

Yesterday ate 2 KitKat Chunkys, 2 yum yums, a plate of chips and half a gammon steak and a packet of Love Hearts and a slice of cheese pizza.

I am overweight and know thats not the best but in terms of calories and fat how bad?

ReputationRep:
    Quite bad. In the last 7 days I've had McDonalds 4 or 5 times

ReputationRep:
    Well, fatty.

Stop stuffing yourself or better yet, get going on a training program to make sure you see your feet/**** within your lifetime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    Well, fatty.

Stop stuffing yourself or better yet, get going on a training program to make sure you see your feet/**** within your lifetime.
    I can see my feet and **** fine actually.

Besides I just wrote what I ate in the last 2 days not my entire diet.

ReputationRep:
    It's bad, but it won't kill you! Just be sure to eat healthier more often!

(Original post by drbluebox)
    I can see my feet and **** fine actually.

Besides I just wrote what I ate in the last 2 days not my entire diet.
    Yeah right, like you usually have a nice healthy salad for lunch everyday or something. Do yourself a favour - keep off the fast food and get on the treadmill.

ReputationRep:
    It's junk, but its not a drastic amount...never mind yesterday it's gone, focus on tomorrow...

(Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    Well, fatty.

Stop stuffing yourself
    or better yet, get going on a training program to make sure you see your feet/**** within your lifetime.
    http://www.gogaboo.info/upload//2009/05/av-11044.gif

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad, but you should eat healthy for a few days to compensate. Actually, you should eat healthy as much as you can.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, today i've eaten an omlette, a pot noodle and a peach. Hells yeah nutrition ftw

ReputationRep:
    Healthy food is for gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    Yeah right, like you usually have a nice healthy salad for lunch everyday or something. Do yourself a favour - keep off the fast food and get on the treadmill.
    No I dont but I do eat salads reasonably frequently. Did you just assume that because I said I was overweight and/or that I mentioned that I ate some bad stuff for 2 days that it was a common thing to just eat bad stuff for a day?

ReputationRep:
    Terrible. That should have been diet coke.

(Original post by OBAG09L)
    Healthy food is for gays.
    ^this.

(Original post by drbluebox)
    No I dont but I do eat salads reasonably frequently. Did you just assume that because I said I was overweight and/or that I mentioned that I ate some bad stuff for 2 days that it was a common thing to just eat bad stuff for a day?
    You're absolutely correct, I did. And what?

ReputationRep:
    What are yum yums?... they sound.... yummy

ReputationRep:
    Man, I want to eat all that stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Well if eating one slice of pizza when not touching food all day before that, then eating a sub roll 5 hours later then 2 cheese sticks another 2 hours later is stuffing my face then I dont know what you would call eating little.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I don't think it's near as bas as the way I've been eating lately.
    To prove it I fit into some jeans which were baggy on me 3 monts ago....That was a 'oh oh, time to lose some wight'' moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehhh.....hi.)
    What are yum yums?... they sound.... yummy
    Basically thin long pastries with loads of sugar thats all lol got them for 10p at local Morrisons reduced.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.