Turn on thread page Beta

How bad is what I ate for the last few days. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    Basically thin long pastries with loads of sugar thats all lol got them for 10p at local Morrisons reduced.
    ooo they sound lush! Morrisons here I come! :bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Quite bad. In the last 7 days I've had McDonalds 4 or 5 times
    Ah, I have aswell, the funny thing is I stull have a low body fat and my abs show :/ so I just think I'm some special guy who can't get unhealthy but really it's on the inside lmao I should hit the gym

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    Yeah right, like you usually have a nice healthy salad for lunch everyday or something. Do yourself a favour - keep off the fast food and get on the treadmill.
    Ouch, thats a little harsh on the OP!

OP, you know it isn't great otherwise you wouldnt have posted this thread. Just ensure from now on you exercise moderately and eat more healthily. Treats are just that...treats, you cant eat the all of the time !

ReputationRep:
    I know its ALL bad food but in terms of calories and weight gain how bad?

Today had a slice of Dominoes pizza, a can of Relentless, a chicken teriyaki subway, a packet of Quavers and a bottle of Coke and a glass of coke and a 2 cheese sticks.

Yesterday ate 2 KitKat Chunkys, 2 yum yums, a plate of chips and half a gammon steak and a packet of Love Hearts and a slice of cheese pizza.

I am overweight and know thats not the best but in terms of calories and fat how bad?
    Couldnt really think of anything that is possible to eat over 2 days, thats worse than that.

All the drinks youve listed are all sugar. Dominoes is downright unhealthy, albeit very tasty. The subway you chose is actually a fairly fatty/salty selection. The quavers, while not being fatty at all, are basically void of any nutrition. Then to top it off, the rest of food you have eaten is just snack foods, chips are terrible, and yums yums are probably the worst to feature in your list.

Very bad diet for two days. I haven't been much different myself however, just giving you my low down.

ReputationRep:
    Fat ******* the world needs to get rid of scum like you.

Well if eating one slice of pizza when not touching food all day before that, then eating a sub roll 5 hours later then 2 cheese sticks another 2 hours later is stuffing my face then I dont know what you would call eating little.
    Oh that wasn't aimed at you or anything, I was just annoying HARRY PUTAH :p:

And I can (and have been known too) eat all of that in one meal :yep:

It's not awful, and you're not gonna put on much weight just by eating that.

But if you're trying to lose wait then dude...that is not how to do it.

(Original post by Miss_Scarlett)

OP, you know it isn't great otherwise you wouldnt have posted this thread. Just ensure from now on you exercise moderately and eat more healthily. Treats are just that...treats, you cant eat the all of the time !
    I was just being blunt. I'm sorry, but I don't do 'softly-softly'.

There's no point knowing how many calories you took in if you're not going to act on the information.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty bad.
    Dare I ask what exercise you have done in the last few days?

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to lose weight? I hope not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)

Yeah I knew it wasnt great but people are hard to judge these days, one person would say "oh thats nothing I eat stuff like that all the time" and others would be like "oi fatty stop stuffing yourself"

It was just that I thought "hold on I have hardly eaten anything so why is it bad" though I also knew that it was bad.

The biggest reason I ate stuff like Dominoes today was because it was free and the Subway was because I had only eaten the slice of pizza all day and wanted to eat as had to get train home which took an hour then didnt eat the subway anyway as I get weird cravings i.e you could put food in front of me and I wouldnt touch it, then I eat and think I havent eaten enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Pretty bad.
    Dare I ask what exercise you have done in the last few days?
    About 10 minutes on my exercise bike since its at my flat which I only stay a few nights a week, and if you call it exercise, 15 minutes uphill to train station each morning then 15 minutes back.

Soon as I get back to my flat will use my exercise bike and weights which I like doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SacreBleu)
    Couldnt really think of anything that is possible to eat over 2 days, thats worse than that.

All the drinks youve listed are all sugar. Dominoes is downright unhealthy, albeit very tasty. The subway you chose is actually a fairly fatty/salty selection. The quavers, while not being fatty at all, are basically void of any nutrition. Then to top it off, the rest of food you have eaten is just snack foods, chips are terrible, and yums yums are probably the worst to feature in your list.

Very bad diet for two days. I haven't been much different myself however, just giving you my low down.
    Yeah I was basically just living off left overs from friends take aways hence the crap, my diet isnt amazing anyway.

I actually dislike dominoes, if I get a pizza I like vegetarian pizza with prawns on.

My diet isnt amazing anyway, on Tuesday I ate like a third a packet of rich tea, and 2 hot dogs in a roll and cheese and tomato sandwich all day so that wasnt much better.

ReputationRep:
    Since ive moved out ive only eaten crap. Ive had pizza hut pizza, beans and chips takeaway, pasta and cheese, a full english every morning (uni cafe sells full english for £2.50) and beans on toast.

Ive been farting like theres no tomorrow :/

ReputationRep:
    awesome this threads seems to have become a who ate the most **** today comp.

well today I ate a bowl of weetabix and an undercooked potato.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, at least it's meals though...
    I'm kind of going through a phase of hating savoury food and proper meals.
    Today I've eaten a packet of rich tea biscuits and two pints of chocolate milk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    Terrible. That should have been diet coke.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    If you feel the need to ask... it's bad.

I'm a heterosexual guy, and I keep track of what calories I have eaten everyday, not religiously. But for example, I know the average number of calories in a packet of crisps is 200, and then I average each meal to contain 500-700 calories. I only tend to eat two full meals a day, so lets maximise that and say I eat 1400 calories from purely meals, then I have 1100 spare, so then I just tend to eat a bag of crisps (200 average), a couple drinks (lets say two cans of coke, about 250 calories), and a chocolate bar (about 200 calories), despite these extra calories, my average daily is about 2000-2200 a day I'd say, below the 2500 I'm meant to eat as a man.

It's not hard to keep track of what you're eating, and knowing how much you should eat, and when to stop. Just to note, I used to be overweight, so it's why I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to eating, I started at 15 stone, and I'm now >12 stone, purely because of this and about 30 mins of exercise per day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    Terrible. That should have been diet coke.
    ^ This. But if you keep the diet coke habit up you'll get cancer or something... Diabetes or cancer? God we really can't win anymore can we...

Diabetes, cancer, heart disease or some kinda bone problem - seriously... is it REALLY safe to eat anything anymore? :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.