Turn on thread page Beta

How bad is what I ate for the last few days. watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm eating cheeeeeeeeeeesy chips and pizza.
    Its amazing.
    Worth the heart attack!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    I know its ALL bad food but in terms of calories and weight gain how bad?

Today had a slice of Dominoes pizza, a can of Relentless, a chicken teriyaki subway, a packet of Quavers and a bottle of Coke and a glass of coke and a 2 cheese sticks.

Yesterday ate 2 KitKat Chunkys, 2 yum yums, a plate of chips and half a gammon steak and a packet of Love Hearts and a slice of cheese pizza.

I am overweight and know thats not the best but in terms of calories and fat how bad?
    Haha do you really not know that that's an absolutely terrible diet? Like really, really bad :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

Today had a slice of Dominoes pizza, a can of Relentless, a chicken teriyaki subway, a packet of Quavers and a bottle of Coke and a glass of coke and a 2 cheese sticks.

Yesterday ate 2 KitKat Chunkys, 2 yum yums, a plate of chips and half a gammon steak and a packet of Love Hearts and a slice of cheese pizza.

I am overweight and know thats not the best but in terms of calories and fat how bad?
    I've had pizzas, burgers, chips, lots of fast food the past 2 weeks. I should count myself lucky that I never gain any weight though (skinny, fast metabolism genes) :cool: I really need to join the gym though... and I suggest you do the same. Also at least try and replace the coke with water (or at least fruit juices and diet drinks).

In fact, here's a guarantee for you: eat whatever you want, i.e. resume with your normal diet - whatever you're eating right now. BUT - stop eating or drinking anything containing sugar (at least high content in sugar).

The guarantee is that you will lose tremendous weight within weeks.

ReputationRep:
    It's 2 days, does it really matter?

Do that continuously for weeks or months and it's an issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a heterosexual guy, and I keep track of what calories I have eaten everyday, not religiously. But for example, I know the average number of calories in a packet of crisps is 200, and then I average each meal to contain 500-700 calories. I only tend to eat two full meals a day, so lets maximise that and say I eat 1400 calories from purely meals, then I have 1100 spare, so then I just tend to eat a bag of crisps (200 average), a couple drinks (lets say two cans of coke, about 250 calories), and a chocolate bar (about 200 calories), despite these extra calories, my average daily is about 2000-2200 a day I'd say, below the 2500 I'm meant to eat as a man.

It's not hard to keep track of what you're eating, and knowing how much you should eat, and when to stop. Just to note, I used to be overweight, so it's why I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to eating, I started at 15 stone, and I'm now >12 stone, purely because of this and about 30 mins of exercise per day.
    I'm the same. Whenever I buy anything from the shops I always read the calorie count and make up a vague estimate of how many I eat a day, then slice a bit off if I do some exercise.

I too also lost weight this summer, from 14.5 stone down to 13 which is why I count. Though these past 2 weeks I've been eating like an elephant. Diet restarts tomorrow!

/on topic: If you don't usually eat like that, then what's the problem? A 2 day binge isn't going to do any damage. Though if your like that every day or week then you will start to pile on the pounds.

ReputationRep:

LOL that's nothing.

On Wednesday I ate a had two whole dominoes pizzas and a whole black forest gateau. Yesterday I had cheerios mixed with cocopops for breakfast, then an hour later I bought large hash brownies and a coffee and then at 10am I had a fish supper (only in glasgow ehh). And then a bowl of pasta at lunch and a subway on the way home. And three galaxy bars through out the day.

GOD NOW I AM HUNGRY.

ReputationRep:
    I think gammon steak is alright but get rid of everything else!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty bad. If I ate that I would feel terrible, I don't even know how you could do it.

ReputationRep:
    That is pretty terrible to be honest.

By the way, you should look at the nutritional table on the packet to see the calories and fat if you really want to know bad that food is....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.