Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    won't it be weird to get everyone to call you a completely different name?.. like you're used to it now. idk, i prefer your name as it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sciencefreak95)
    On my 16th, my parents have decided to allow me to change my name to whatever I want if I want to. Which I do.

I was thinking of changing my name to Caroline Anna Gabriel.

My current name is Robin Gabriella Gwenfair Smith. However, my parents are very much into the whole, 'lets let our child decide for herself when we think she's old enough' thing, so this is just another test of my maturity to pick something sensible that I'd want to be known by.

My middle names have no meaning to me, and my surname is very anonymous.

So, Caroline Anna Gabriel. What do you think?
    Sounds nice Does it mean anything to you though? I'm guessing it does as you have Gabriella in your original name?

ReputationRep:
    i prefer your original names i don't see what's wrong with them, more interesting than mine :P

ReputationRep:
    Throw in something crazy, like 'Embless', in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should put zezima in there some where ftw

ReputationRep:
    Why not follow the David Cameron formula - e.g. Bologna Geranium The Lizard Cameron?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.