Turn on thread page Beta

Every girl is a b*tch. watch

Seriously, it's an issue I've seen so many times.
    Arrogant girls who think they're better than everybody else whom think they look big talking about others behind their back.
    So I need advice.
    A girl I've known for 10 years now has been talking about me behind my back for the past year, I've confronted her about it yet she lies - and when I catch her out she apologizes and I'm reluctant to forgive her. (My mistake)

So Last night, we had a bust up at a friend's house, where she told me she couldn't stand me and I told her I was feeling the same. (Which I was)
    This girl is such a fake, she's all nice one minute and a total b*tch the next ::mad2:
    I just don't understand it.
    Then I go home, and everywhere I go, people are texting me telling me she's ****ging me off on twitter, bebo and facebook.
    I mean how sad?
    To make it all worse, I shall see her at College everyday.
    I don't know what to do, all her friends are going insane yet I know they wouldn't dare say anything to my face.
    Advice? :rant:

Go out with me you will call yourself stupid everyday for posting this thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm perplexed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Seriously, it's an issue I've seen so many times.
    Arrogant girls who think they're better than everybody else whom think they look big talking about others behind their back.
    So I need advice.
    A girl I've known for 10 years now has been talking about me behind my back for the past year, I've confronted her about it yet she lies - and when I catch her out she apologizes and I'm reluctant to forgive her. (My mistake)

So Last night, we had a bust up at a friend's house, where she told me she couldn't stand me and I told her I was feeling the same. (Which I was)
    This girl is such a fake, she's all nice one minute and a total b*tch the next ::mad2:
    I just don't understand it.
    Then I go home, and everywhere I go, people are texting me telling me she's ****ging me off on twitter, bebo and facebook.
    I mean how sad?
    To make it all worse, I shall see her at College everyday.
    I don't know what to do, all her friends are going insane yet I know they wouldn't dare say anything to my face.
    Advice? :rant:
    Sorry to hear what she has done to you, but your not the only one who has had girl backstab you. In my 1st year all the girls in my flat/block just turned on me, ignoring me, moving my stuff around it was horrible. And then when my gf cheated on me with godknows how many guys, that's when I lost my faith in girls/women alltogether. Just out for themselves.

My advice to you is just get away from this girl and get her out of your life. Once she is out of your life, who the **** cares what she says as she doesn't mean anything to you anymore. Kinda sucks you see her everyday, but keep strong, if you show she means **** to you...yeh she will ***** about you loads more. But she will end up looking like the bimbo in the end. you just gotta keep your real friends close and things will be ok.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds a charmer.

I don't think it's fair to base your opinions of all females on this on girl though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand what advice you need. Both of you seem to have reached an end point in wanting to be with each other/ have any kind of relationship. Do you actually want to pursue this any further? It sounds as if you are just no good for each other.

These things happen, you just need to be the bigger person and try not to let her gossip get to you. You could try just not responding to any of it- she will most likely get bored and just stop posting stupid insults and so on about you. She is the one making herself look bad here. If you just hold your head up high and find a new group of friends then everyone will soon forget about this. It is one of those things that feels terrible at the time, but it will blow over and there will be a new 'scandal' for everyone to talk about soon enough.

Get out there and be the bigger person. Try new hobbies and just get talking to people who are not immature and who actually respect you and are not constantly making you feel bad. You will come out better in the end and it will hopefully make her and her friends realise there is no point in being *****y. It probably won't, but at least you will know that they will never get to you again and you are actually getting on with your life and have people who genuinely care around you rather than ones who may turn their back on you at any minute and backstab.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Way to generalise

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? You know some immature *****es, so we all are?
    Don't deny you'd be pissed if we generalised that all men are selfish ass holes, and so on.

ReputationRep:
    :sad:
    Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    It's so true that every girl is a *****. I hate it when people deny it.

ReputationRep:
    **** you

see what I did there?

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see how easy it is to get to you. Basically means you're letting her affect you and she's winning, nice job. How about you stop caring?

Not EVERY girl by the way, but she is a two faced cow

ReputationRep:
    every girl

yet you name one

ReputationRep:
    Pfftt I coulda told you that.

ReputationRep:
    whats the point in doing it behind their back? Say it to their face!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, way to go. You've had a bad run, and met ONE girl who's a *****. How about you just get her out your life, and move on? Then you'll find a girl who ISN'T a *****. Stop generalising, it'll do you no favours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    Nice to see how easy it is to get to you. Basically means you're letting her affect you and she's winning, nice job. How about you stop caring?
    Yep.

Just take the high road, ignore her and get on with your life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.