The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I can never understand how there are people who've managed to live however many years without realising there are nasty people in the world. That's really all the advice anyone can give you: there are mean people in the world, ignore them and be grateful that all she's doing is talking about you as opposed to beating you up or stabbing you.
Get some guy friends? Guys do a lot less of the whole bitching behind your back. If there's a problem, they say it to your face.
Girls are better than boys
She's using you to get attention.

Ignore her.. Fighting back with that kind of person is just gonna make you sound immature and uneducated. She's probably jealous of you anyways..
Oh yeah some guy negged me saying I was ugly so ALL men are *****. :rolleyes:

She'll get bored eventually so ignore the bitch. She clearly needs constant attention.
Man up! We all get talked about and slagged off. Just have to accept it as part of life and that there will always be people who haven't got much going for them so they have to focus their attention on slagging off others.

That said, it's true, girls are generally very bitchy but not all.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
Obviously not. You just happen to know some who are.
Quite a few girls are bitches.
Quite a few guys are *********.
They usually keep each other occupied so the rest of us can meet nice people, you just got unlucky.
You can't say all girls are bitches cause of this, yes, there are a lot of fake girls out there - but not every one is like this. I bet if you stopped being less shallow and went for other girls you'd find that out :wink:

It's the same for men, not all guys are cheaters, whores etc haha. Some are nice...

Some people are just so immature they have to label them like that to make themselves feel better - but fact is, they arnt trying hard enough.
unborn-soul

Rug muncher right here boyz!
yeah so true, and also there are no nice guys! Its a miracle anyone is together at all really!
Reply 31
pina.Love
**** you

see what I did there?

Lol did Perry get spat on or something there?
Reply 32
Anonymous
Seriously, it's an issue I've seen so many times.
Arrogant girls who think they're better than everybody else whom think they look big talking about others behind their back.
So I need advice.
A girl I've known for 10 years now has been talking about me behind my back for the past year, I've confronted her about it yet she lies - and when I catch her out she apologizes and I'm reluctant to forgive her. (My mistake)

So Last night, we had a bust up at a friend's house, where she told me she couldn't stand me and I told her I was feeling the same. (Which I was)
This girl is such a fake, she's all nice one minute and a total b*tch the next ::mad2:
I just don't understand it.
Then I go home, and everywhere I go, people are texting me telling me she's slagging me off on twitter, bebo and facebook.
I mean how sad?
To make it all worse, I shall see her at College everyday.
I don't know what to do, all her friends are going insane yet I know they wouldn't dare say anything to my face.
Advice? :rant:

tell her to just ask someone to shag her.
unborn-soul

whatever:hand:
Reply 34
Most of the ladies here continue to bitch about how they are not bitches (atleast not all of them) , only 1-2 of them was honest to admit it. You need to be proud bitches.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
i've gone through the same thing but with *ahem* guys
and i've found that best solution to every problem is in fact the easiest (Occam's Razor)
just ignore her, these kind of people aren't worth your time at all. INDIFFERENCE.
try the holier than thou approach. may seem snobby to some, but it works with bitches (in my case, 'men')
She's obviously not your friend. not all girls are like that.
Although, in my opinion we are certainly all bitches.
Me especially. :smile: I've done some bitchy things in my life.

Get over it, ignore her and you'll be fine. Or be civil with her if you have to see her everyday.

Latest

Trending

Trending