Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Summer course in the UK???
    Hi there,

    I study Industrial Engineering in Ecuador. But next summer I would like to go to the United Kingdom to take some credits at a British University during those two or three months. The problem is that I don’t really know how it works. I mean I don’t even know if universities in the Uk have regular courses during summer and if it has a special name.

    I have read about summer schools but I think it is not what I am looking or because as it is as far as I know it’s for guys who don’t feel sure about going to University or something like that. In conclusion, I am looking for classes like Physics or Math or, if it is not possible I would really like some courses about tourism or English.

    I would like to know about which universities have this kind of courses during summer and how and when I can apply. Thanks a lot.
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.