Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A woman's nostrils watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    HTG

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the situation and social occasion. There are some scents i wear to uni. Fruity fragrances such as "sean john I am king and Gucci Sport" are good casual scents to keep you smelling refreshed daily.

If you want to attract the nostrils of a female though a lot of women say Paco Rabanne 1 Million is the best and Boss by Hugo Boss which is what I wear on nights out and evening social occasions.

ReputationRep:
    Issey Mayake mmmm :love:

ReputationRep:
    Diesel

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, Paul Smith, Paco Rabannne- 1 million!

ReputationRep:
    My theory is

Women will choose a women perfume over a mens one, simple by the smell, she doesn't even have to know whether it's male or female. So I figured if I wear my mums buff perfume I'll attract attention and it worked...I get quite a lot of compliments.

EDIT - Paco Rabanne - 1 million

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    My theory is

Women will choose a women perfume over a mens one, simple by the smell, she doesn't even have to know whether it's male or female. So I figured if I wear my mums buff perfume I'll attract attention and it worked...I get quite a lot of compliments.

EDIT - Paco Rabanne - 1 million
    I sort of had the same theory back in year 11, i wore my mom's D and G light blue, just a few sprays. Unfortunately, it became potent as the day went on and i smelled like you might expect a princess to smell. All flowery and sunny.

ReputationRep:
    Diesel :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    CK be. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    Haha so many people have put Paco Rabanne 1 Million which my boyfriend wears, I didn't realise it had a following!
    It has a really horrible bottle. Tacky gold lumpy thing. Anyone agree?

Paco Rabanne 1 million is heavenly

ReputationRep:
    i hate paco rabanne 1 million. but then maybe that's because all the guys i know who wear it put half the bottle on every day. sometimes less is more.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend wears Joop Homme and the smell just reminds me of him now, so I adore it!

ReputationRep:
    It has been proven that Women love these fragrances the most.

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong that I like how my boyfriend smells naturally? :p:

ReputationRep:
    can we just have one answer please instead of lots of conflicting answers? ******* ladies behave yourselves

ReputationRep:
    I think I like Armani Code. But I'm not sure if that's the one I'm thinking of ...

ReputationRep:
    Jean Paul G something haha.

the one that comes like this :

ReputationRep:
    Every aftershave can smell differently on another guy. So the best way to find the one that works for you is to just experiment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortyGetLow)
    Jean Paul G something haha.

the one that comes like this :
    This one smells wonderful. :yep: I have the woman's version myself.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.