Turn on thread page Beta

Should I sleep with a (well-known) 43 year old businessman? watch

Please keep anon, don't want anyone knowing this.

Basically, I've been in relationships constantly for the past year and I'm newly single. I'm an 18 year old student who has just moved to a new city. I signed up to a few dating websites, as I'm looking primarily for a no strings attached relationship, as it saves the complications of a relationship whilst maintaining the sexual intimacy that I desire. I've had a lot of messages, but most of them are creeps. However, this one guy has caught my attention. He's 43, lives very close to me and is a well-known business. I don't mean publicly known, but quite big in the business world. I've googled him and a lot of results appear, including his Twitter account. He's not a bad looking man, but I've never been with anyone of his age before. He's divorced and has 2 children. A part of me wants to meet him and possibly sleep with him, but another part of me is thinking it's a bad idea. It seems exciting..

Any thoughts TSR?

ReputationRep:
    Well - isn't a a relationship solely based on sex what you want? if you like him, what's stopping you?

ReputationRep:
    I'll shag you, pm me

ReputationRep:
    Is it theo paphitis? :p:

http://www.dollymix.tv/theo_paphitis-thumb-180x107.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Bet his ex-wife won't be happy about that.

(Original post by Felix101)
    Is it theo paphitis? :p:
    No. I doubt anyone outside of the business world will have heard of him.

He also has a girlfriend, but he says that the relationship is sexually unrewarding and he has his own place in town.

ReputationRep:
    How old are his children?

ReputationRep:
    you are the biggest slut i have met on tsr

(Original post by LazyWorseThanInfidel)
    you are the biggest slut i have met on tsr
    I'm sorry for being human and having a sex drive. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No idea what relevance his "business" has to anything. I know most women go for money and status..it goes without saying. It's simple..you're an adult. If you want to do it, then do it, if not then don't...(!)

(Original post by wookymon)
    No idea what relevance his "business" has to anything. I know most women go for money and status..it goes without saying. It's simple..you're an adult. If you want to do it, then do it, if not then don't...(!)
    I'm just worried about the possible implications/consequences it may have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm sorry for being human and having a sex drive. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif
    you're not forgiven

Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Be careful is my advice, he could actually be some sexually perverse psychopath and chop you up.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see that there's much chance of being any. Most 43 year old men would be more than delighted to sleep with an 18 year old girl, especially if you're an attractive one. From my knowledge of such arrangements in the past, the man's children could be your only problem. If they old enough to cause problems, avoid them.

ReputationRep:
    Eww he's old. Don't you'll regret it, he probably does the same **** with other girls like you. Have some self respect.

ReputationRep:
    What implications/consequences? you're both consenting adults. Oh hang on - he has a gf...

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting.
    It's not disgusting at all between consenting adults. I know a bigger age gap than this which has resulted in marriage and a child.

If you mean the "promiscuous" aspect, then you're entitled to your view.

ReputationRep:
    you sound really classy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.