Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I sleep with a (well-known) 43 year old businessman? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You're 18, female, and a student, you want no strings attached sex....

How is this a difficult thing for you to find? I mean REALLY?

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    You're 18 years old and you're looking online for sex. That's completely creepy for a number of reasons but then that's just my opinion. This 40+ year old must think Christmas has come early. Do as you please, but I don't see why you can't find no strings sex with some of your fellow students.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on you and your morals. I would say no, because he has a girlfriend.

(Original post by shinytoy)
    the differnce between your sitaution and hers is that this dude is single and divorced, rather than married. she is specifically looking for no strings sex and is very experienced whereas you are not expeienced and seem to want a relationship. you are 16 and at school but she is 18 and probably living alone at uni. he is honest about his backgeound and what he is looking for, your guy is not, you still cant be sure if he is married or seeing others

you r situation is different with the turkish old dude which is why i thought you should dump him and stay away to avoid getting hurt, since you seem to want a loving caring attentive bf and will miss out on your youth
    but for this gal i think its ok for what she wants - just a nasty shag
    The guy has a girlfriend. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...57&postcount=7

ReputationRep:
    Yep, be a slut and go for it.

Don't sleep with him :o:

ReputationRep:
    Sleep with him and steal all his money

ReputationRep:
    Just do it give him 1 for the team!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and I'll date you. I live in Birmingham so hopefully that's where you are too. PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Gold digger.

ReputationRep:
    definatley!

ReputationRep:
    If you were both single, then each to their own. But he has a girlfriend, so obviously it would be wrong. If he finds his relationship sexually unsatisfying, then he should break up with his poor girlfriend and then shag strangers instead of cheating.

ReputationRep:
    whats your problem dude? at uni loads of girls have no strings shags! have you even been to uni yet? ithink not. kiddo. most guys would for sure hit that
    she could also be a right minger for all we know

especially if she goes for men that have bowel problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He also has a girlfriend, but he says that the relationship is sexually unrewarding and he has his own place in town.
    This bit changes everything. Would you really be happy being the other woman? I know I wouldn't!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry for being human and having a sex drive. :rolleyes:
    Difference with being a human is that you have the capacity to control it rather than behave like you were in the animal kingdom... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LazyWorseThanInfidel)
    she could also be a right minger for all we know

especially if she goes for men that have bowel problems
    dude your dads probably about that age, poeple dont get bowel probs until age 60 or so. grow up already!!!

ReputationRep:
    dude your dads probably about that age, poeple dont get bowel probs until age 60 or so. grow up already!!!
    43 year old women in good shape are very very rare, people in real life have horrible bodies compared to on tv

i would not be tempted by a 43 year old women generally

she will be saggy with smelly breath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TShadow383)
    You're 18, female, and a student, you want no strings attached sex....

How is this a difficult thing for you to find? I mean REALLY?
    This guy has a point!

Nah I think it's pretty sick, he has a girlfriend, children and is STILL on a dating site looking at much younger girls, sounds pretty perverted to me...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry for being human and having a sex drive. :rolleyes:
    Can't find someone attractive your own age? :rolleyes:

Yeah going for a perverted 43 year old seems like a great idea...

ReputationRep:
    If you want to do it then why not ?

but, wouldn't if be better to shag somebody younger and without the exwife and kids ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.