• Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    I think you need to think carefully about whether such relationships will fulfill you needs in a long-term basis.

In all seriousness, if you actually think this will do, then, if and only if you feel safe doing it, then perhaps go for it.

However, I think that you are putting yourself in a compromising position and really would be better looking for a longer lasting, stable relationship where you could fulfill your desires as well as create a safer relationship where you don't have to put yourself in potentially dangerous situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    the differnce between your sitaution and hers is that this dude is single and divorced, rather than married. she is specifically looking for no strings sex and is very experienced whereas you are not expeienced and seem to want a relationship. you are 16 and at school but she is 18 and probably living alone at uni. he is honest about his backgeound and what he is looking for, your guy is not, you still cant be sure if he is married or seeing others

you r situation is different with the turkish old dude which is why i thought you should dump him and stay away to avoid getting hurt, since you seem to want a loving caring attentive bf and will miss out on your youth
    but for this gal i think its ok for what she wants - just a nasty shag
    ok 1 i wasnt asking for Advice i was giving advice sucker and i mat colleg not scholl get ya facts straight

ReputationRep:
    you want no strings sex, he wants no strings sex

go for it and make sure he pays for the hotel room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalieward)
    ok 1 i wasnt asking for Advice i was giving advice sucker and i mat colleg not scholl get ya facts straight

duhhh your the sucker, shagging a married turkish guy old enough to be your grandfather and then some, cant you do any better -ya get your HEAD straight

ReputationRep:
    This is appalling behaviour. But do PM me ;P

If he's a DILF ... :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Wikipedia-Peter Jones is born in 1966.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's alright mostly because of his girlfriend.
    It's not alright to cheat on someone, especially because of something so petty.
    I think it's fine and dandy that you're looking for a purely physical relationship, but seriously. Have some standards. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon, don't want anyone knowing this.

Basically, I've been in relationships constantly for the past year and I'm newly single. I'm an 18 year old student who has just moved to a new city. I signed up to a few dating websites, as I'm looking primarily for a no strings attached relationship, as it saves the complications of a relationship whilst maintaining the sexual intimacy that I desire. I've had a lot of messages, but most of them are creeps. However, this one guy has caught my attention. He's 43, lives very close to me and is a well-known business. I don't mean publicly known, but quite big in the business world. I've googled him and a lot of results appear, including his Twitter account. He's not a bad looking man, but I've never been with anyone of his age before. He's divorced and has 2 children. A part of me wants to meet him and possibly sleep with him, but another part of me is thinking it's a bad idea. It seems exciting..

Any thoughts TSR?
    he is a shameless old man...well that is if you have told him your real age.......I will not recommend shagging him, but if that is what you want...good luck.....creppyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    duhhh your the sucker, shagging a married turkish guy old enough to be your grandfather and then some, cant you do any better -ya get your HEAD straight
    hahahah 1 , hes 26 jesus christ he must have had kids early oh my god shut the **** up you pathetic ***** and havnt i already said i havnt slept with him bloody hell you really must be thick either that or you just don't read things properly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.