i need a find a friend right now Watch

This discussion is closed.
jumper2004
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi my name is Bonnie.I am married to a nice man.I love him with all my heart.right now we are going though a rough time.i am bipolor i have a lot of deperision problems.I just need some one that know what i am talking about some one that can give me advie.I need a friend thanks
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jumper2004)
Hi my name is Bonnie.I am married to a nice man.I love him with all my heart.right now we are going though a rough time.i am bipolor i have a lot of deperision problems.I just need some one that know what i am talking about some one that can give me advie.I need a friend thanks
I once knew a polar bear........
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I once knew a polar bear........
Oh please, someones trying to be serious. Its not right to make jokes in this situation, especially when they are so bad!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey.
I'm here, if you wanna talk. I'm not really good at advice, but i'll try my best.
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can speak to me about it if you like. I can't say I'm in the same position as you but I might be able to help..
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Oh please, someones trying to be serious. Its not right to make jokes in this situation, especially when they are so bad!
What I say and to whom, is none of your concern. However since you asked so nicely.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What I say and to whom, is none of your concern. However since you asked so nicely.
It is if it is something distasteful, because i'm not the sort of person to just let it be.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It is if it is something distasteful, because i'm not the sort of person to just let it be.
Nor do I. But I assume because the original poster has joined recently and hasn't bothered to reply, is just having a laugh at our expense. Call me cynical, but that is my verdict, and I get suspicious when people post stuff like this, remember the 'My daughter is a lesbian' thread? Or perhaps the 'I wanna kill myself' or 'How to satisfy three women' threads. It gets repetitive and tedious for others to read. This forum is based around the majority of students, and as I'm sure most of them dont wish to read things like this.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nor do I. But I assume because the original poster has joined recently and hasn't bothered to reply, is just having a laugh at our expense. Call me cynical, but that is my verdict, and I get suspicious when people post stuff like this, remember the 'My daughter is a lesbian' thread? Or perhaps the 'I wanna kill myself' or 'How to satisfy three women' threads. It gets repetitive and tedious for others to read. This forum is based around the majority of students, and as I'm sure most of them dont wish to read things like this.
hey up bhaal!!

bhaal, can i have some +ve rep m8, please?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
hey up bhaal!!

bhaal, can i have some +ve rep m8, please?
Have you earned it? I guess Illuvater couldn't control his urge and rsorted to neg repping me, oh well, how childish.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you earned it? I guess Illuvater couldn't control his urge and rsorted to neg repping me, oh well, how childish.
yes, i have been working hard lately!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Huh? I haven't neg repped you!
I haven't used my rep today anyway, so it couldn't have been me.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It was somebody with a high post count, so I can only come to the conclusion that it was you.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its not surprising, there is 1 person who neg repped tagzt and put my name on the end of the neg rep, bcoz he/she wants people to neg rep me back.

Now thats childish.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It was somebody with a high post count, so I can only come to the conclusion that it was you.
whats a dead give away is when there is a name on the end of the neg rep - its obvious then that its a prank from some1 else.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well your conclusion is incorrect, because i have not used my rep for today, so it could not have been me.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well your conclusion is incorrect, because i have not used my rep for today, so it could not have been me.
Yeah, whatever you say.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
whats a dead give away is when there is a name on the end of the neg rep - its obvious then that its a prank from some1 else.
I sign all rep that I give. Noone has ever retaliated.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
I sign all rep that I give. Noone has ever retaliated.
But is it good or bad rep?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads