Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi all, obviously i'm a new poster. i'm a recent graduate looking to apply for positions starting this time next year. i'm here primarily to research IB&C, occasionally ask for help and eventually (once i have found my feet) i'll be able to contribute.

i will be applying to as many firms as i can, with priority on the top 7 or so for both IB and C.

i do have a couple of questions, right off the bat:

1. if you were just beginning to embark on all of this NOW (as i am), what would be your first order of business?

2. what are the soonest, most significant deadlines? better yet, is there a thread here containing lists of the 2010 deadlines? i couldn't find anything among the stickies or when i searched the forum. is there a website you guys all refer to?

thanks in advance, and i'm sorry to start picking your brains as soon as arriving!

ReputationRep:
    3. with IB, is it possible to convert a summer internship into an offer starting that same summer (rather than a year later)?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.