Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...that everyone else's lives are so much more exciting? Well, maybe exciting is the wrong word, but more eventful, perhaps? I do do things, having the average busy uni student life, but is there any more to it?

ReputationRep:
    Some people get involved in anything they can.. so their lives are more like.. 'full'. And I guess perhaps more exiting. But I like mine, living the way I like to.

ReputationRep:
    yeah. i get jealous, but eventually its my choice and im content with my life right now, and if i want any changes i can make it happen anytime i want.

ReputationRep:
    Probably, but I like my life as it is! Just enough excitement and not too much drama

ReputationRep:
    No, only depressed people think that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jon of the North)
    ...that everyone else's lives are so much more exciting? Well, maybe exciting is the wrong word, but more eventful, perhaps? I do do things, having the average busy uni student life, but is there any more to it?
    yea I get this sometimes. But it's just a case of the grass being greener on the other side I think. Other peoples lives are always going to seem more exciting just because they are different aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    No, only depressed people think that.
    yo dude....i think like that and i am world famous and i am NOT depressed...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.