Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    are all lads in freshers just complete liars i think they talk a load of bs to just like get laid - one lad said the other night ... this isnt just a one night stand its real an all that crap - such complete codswallop!!

ReputationRep:
    It's because you only get into bed with us when we say things like that. For some reason a lot of you aren't interested in casual sex.

ReputationRep:
    Someone slept with a random bloke thinking it'd be a 3 year relationship. Hhahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    It is not exacly like that. In my teen years a lot of girls I slept with asumed that we will have a relationship and I never mentioned that. It seems ladies just interpret our words in a different way. I can't admit that there are a lot of guys that really lie about those things, but thats life. Be carefull with who you hook up.

ReputationRep:
    Well...it works.

ReputationRep:
    correct me if im wrong but the number of one night stands resulting in a long term relationship has to be pretty low...

ReputationRep:
    Why would you sleep with someone you've known for 5 min :confused: If you treated yourself with respect and actually got to know the guy before sleeping with him, you might just meet someone that actually wants a relationship....

ReputationRep:
    Laugh out loud. They have a true understanding that uni freshers is directly linked to losing their virginity.. poor really. If you couldnt get laid before, what chance do you have now

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking this last night.

ReputationRep:
    Good thing I am not like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhySoLimey)
    correct me if im wrong but the number of one night stands resulting in a long term relationship has to be pretty low...
    thats because its a paradox
    facepalm

ReputationRep:
    To be honest if you go home two hours after meeting a guy and genuinely expect to have a relationship with afters then you are deluded. To be fair there are some guys that will want to see you again after what started as a one nighter but it's not the most common start up for a relationship and certainly not during fresher's. Most people just want to get to know others or get laid, nothing deep and meaningful.

ReputationRep:
    So.. I don't get it. What's wrong with sexy time

ReputationRep:
    The ones you meet are liars, the good guys are probably elsewhere with better things to do.

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh, we've got a stage 5 clinger

Never trust anyone the first time you meet them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOneCurlyFry)
    Uh oh, we've got a stage 5 clinger

Couldnt have said it better myself! Nice one
    Youve obviously just had sex with some random guy who told you something, one night stands are what they say on the tin! Gheeesh!

ReputationRep:
    It's taken you 18 years to realise some guys say nice things in order to get laid? :dunce: You fail.

ReputationRep:
    In most cases yes. Just gotta have your wits about you when it comes to some people.

ReputationRep:
    psst, generalisation much of us guys.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.