Turn on thread page Beta

all freshers lads just born liars ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Why would you sleep with someone you've known for 5 min :confused: If you treated yourself with respect and actually got to know the guy before sleeping with him, you might just meet someone that actually wants a relationship....
    ouch , harsh ... but i never actually slept with him, if u read the post right u would see i never said i had. i dont mind if lads dont want a relationship i just think they just talk a lot of crap - just makin an observation and most of you guys have just confirmed it lol .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonesnm07)
    ouch , harsh ... but i never actually slept with him, if u read the post right u would see i never said i had. i dont mind if lads dont want a relationship i just think they just talk a lot of crap - just makin an observation and most of you guys have just confirmed it lol .
    Sorry didn't mean to imply you did, I just meant any girl who goes home with guy after knowing him for 5min shouldn't expect a relationship and think everything they've said is true. Obviously some guys use freshers week to get laid so will lie.....

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Lying is a necessity to being a university fresher. It was the lies we put on our personal statements that got us into uni in the first place

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.