Turn on thread page Beta

Please help!!! watch

    • Thread Starter

    I've been offered a character reference from an Oxford fellow who used to work with my family as a psychologist. However, I'm not sure how he should go about this. I'm aware my school has already provided a character reference on my UCAS form so I suppose that's off limits. Would he have to contact the Oxford college I'm applying to directly??? If anyone has any idea could you please let me know, I'd be very grateful.
    Thank you

    They aren't looking for character references; they want an academic reference.
Could you cope without Wifi?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.