The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you've completed and sent of your application, you can't apply for the grant now I'm afraid.
Reply 2
Yep, should be- I'm entitled to, and my parents' income is closer to £40K!
Reply 3
Well, I already started university so how do I apply for the grant (if it is possible) ?
Reply 4
look at the website and send off the means tested forms, they will ask for your parents/partners financial details and evidence to back this up. Look clearly at all the guides for the forms as it goes through exactly what evidence you need to send in there. The grant will not be processed without this evidence so not sending it could make the whole process take longer than it needs to be. If you have already applied, you cannot re apply to include the grant part (the two applications are usually covered by the one form which you have already done from the sounds of it), but you can still apply for the grant, you have to downloand and print the forms instead, is all. hope this helps :-)
Reply 5
rezachka
Hello everybody!

I got the student tuition fee loan, everything is ok with that but I want the maintenance grant. I didn't see anything about it when I was completing my application form. So how do I apply for it ?
Our household income is less than £25,000 so I should be able to get itm right ?
How?

send in a letetr stating u want to be means tested. also send in a PFF1 form for each parent. and send in the financial evidence( p60, benefits statement, tax return)

Latest

Trending

Trending