Turn on thread page Beta

TSR BOOTCAMP, Numero Tres! - Let's Be Hot In 2011 watch

ReputationRep:
    Since we were Shakira-ing all over the place the other day, I thought I'd share a photo of her with her natural hair/eyebrow colour:

Seriously, I think she looks a million times prettier with her dark hair, I wanna see her shaking her booty looking like that.

Edit: Oooh, relevant. Shakira with weights.

(Original post by Sorani)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Since we were Shakira-ing all over the place the other day, I thought I'd share a photo of her with her natural hair/eyebrow colour:

Seriously, I think she looks a million times prettier with her dark hair, I wanna see her shaking her booty looking like that.

Edit: Oooh, relevant. Shakira with weights.

I wonder what size Shakira is.

She looks good natural but I think blonde suits her more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unborn-soul)
    I wonder what size Shakira is.

She looks good natural but I think blonde suits her more.
    She's smaller than she used to be, you can see in early photos she was quite bottom-heavy, which she said was fine because Latinos love big arses. But when she moved over to the American market, she had to change herself to stay popular hence losing more weight and dying her hair blonde.

ReputationRep:
    Last week:
    Waist: 27 inches

Now:
    Waist: 26 inches

Yeaaaaaahhhh boiiiii!!

Plan for today:
    Breakfast: Weatabix and cup of tea
    Lunch: Tuna & mayonnaise and tomato sandwich
    Snack: Orange
    Dinner: Chicken and mashed potatoes
    Tonight: Alcohols. Maybe I should stay away from that but I've been good and not had any since Sunday so that's all good

Then I'm looking into the gym at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Gym wasn't bloody open. Supposedly opens tomorrow.

Whoops, got a bit sad at college and decided a curly wurly, a freddo and a choco cornflake bar would soothe my sorrows, tbf they did a bit.
    TOday's intake has been , pink grapefruit, 6 inch brown sub roll with lite cheese & cucumber, the chocolate sins listed above, two crumpets, 4 popadums(the ones you can buy from a shop) and pineapple.
    NUTRITIOUS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caramelchan)
    My advice would be to not overdo it the first few times. Just make sure you get out of breath.
    And if the coughing gets really bad, maybe a check up? Sounds a bit drastic, but I know a lot of people who cough a lot when they exercise and they quite often have asthma.

And I'm not in pain from my last run, which is good it's getting easier and easier every time I go out. Give it another week and I'll switch to every day, rather than every other
    I am asthmatic. :p: It turned out fine in the end - we did the induction in groups and only had to do a little bit of exercise. I was actually aright doing exercise in the gym because the air was warm, whereas I'm always walking in the cold. I'm recovering from my cold quite quickly now so by Monday I'm going to start a proper routine.

ReputationRep:
    I stayed off the alcohol last night. Woooo

Aaand me and my friend have planned to go to the gym next week. I've never been before so I can't wait to get started!

I can actually see a difference which I loveeeeee! And the amount of people in the last week who have told me i'm not fat :awesome: Likeee I don't even know how it's come up in conversation because it's not like I walk around going "I'm so fat" But it made my week that people said that

Today I weighed in at 144lbs. :woo:

How many calories a day do the ladies eat?

ReputationRep:
    Gym today hopefully. Better bloody have opened :dry:

(Original post by sauce)
    How many calories a day do the ladies eat?
    I try to eat 1200 calories.

I try to eat 1200 calories.
    ditto, well max 1000 calories and then generally have 2-3 portions of fruit and 3-4 veg

ReputationRep:
    I'm craving whole grain tortillas with chilli right now. I can make that healthily but eating it now? I should have had breakfast and not just biscuits :dry:

(Original post by steffi.alexa)
    I'm craving whole grain tortillas with chilli right now. I can make that healthily but eating it now? I should have had breakfast and not just biscuits :dry:
    Which biscuits did you have?

ReputationRep:
    Which biscuits did you have?
    Ginger nut. Too many. They were my 'Oh well I can't be bothered to make breakfast' food :sigh: I don't care about calories, but getting proper nutrition is important to me and I'm failing.

ReputationRep:
    Do you like porridge? :3

(Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Ginger nut. Too many. They were my 'Oh well I can't be bothered to make breakfast' food :sigh: I don't care about calories, but getting proper nutrition is important to me and I'm failing.
    :console:

I haven't had ginger nut in ages, now I am craving it. :o:

i hate ginger nuts but they some are healthier than other biscuits(in terms of sat fat, cals etc.)

ReputationRep:
    :console:

I haven't had ginger nut in ages, now I am craving it. :o:
    Sorry :o:

I could have had something with some nutrients in though couldn't I? Silly me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.