Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR BOOTCAMP, Numero Tres! - Let's Be Hot In 2011 watch

I had pizza hut for dinner :coma:

I had 3 slices in total and a piece of garlic bread and pepsi. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I did 42 miles of cycling on exmoor today. Almost died going home I was so tireeed, waay too many hills.

Then kinda ruined it all by having a chinese takeaway for dinner. Yummmm. Also ate about 2393093 calories worth of boost while I was cycling. I faillll.

I've got myself curves membership. I'll be going 3 times once a week.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.curves.co.uk/the-workout/circuit-demo.php :awesome:

What are you talking about?
    I swear by curves it's got me my awesome size 8 toned sexy body.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    What are you talking about?
    I swear by curves it's got me my awesome size 8 toned sexy body.

Spoiler:
    Show

It kinda makes me sad, because it's perfectly understandable why you'd do a women-only gym, the reasoning is solid, and then they can't even do a damn decent job of it. That crap, along with the 'women need bright pink feather-light gym equipment' mentality, no wonder girls get so screwed up when it comes to fitness.

ReputationRep:
    Hard gym sesh. Feels good :coma: Had to use machines for weights (did mainly weights today, didn't trust myself doing more than about 15 minutes of cardio as I'd just eaten). Tomorrow I'm using the rowing machine a lot and killing myself with it

ReputationRep:
    Went to a spin class for 45 mins and was dead afterwards but instead of coming back home i then cycled to my new local leisure centre. And then cycled back again, wasn't straight there and back, did a bit of random exploring(read: getting lost). My Heart Rate averaged 163 during spin class and then 140 during the cycle because i was completely knackered...

There's no Swimming pool on campus and if i want to be serious about trying this sprint triathalon then i'll have to swim regularly. It's not bad, £2.30 for a student swim, may do that once every 2 weeks or so with my other stuff. Already paid for years membership of gym on campus so will be there 3 times a week...

May go for another random cycle tomorrow before rest day on monday before more spinning on tuesday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Hard gym sesh. Feels good :coma: Had to use machines for weights (did mainly weights today, didn't trust myself doing more than about 15 minutes of cardio as I'd just eaten). Tomorrow I'm using the rowing machine a lot and killing myself with it
    I love coming out of the gym, you feel great haha! I always go all out on the rowing machine in the gym, I actually hate doing it, but it's really good! I feel so tired afterwards though. The rowing machine is the killer in my workout!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rossshaw)
    I love coming out of the gym, you feel great haha! I always go all out on the rowing machine in the gym, I actually hate doing it, but it's really good! I feel so tired afterwards though. The rowing machine is the killer in my workout!
    I hate rowing machines too but they have a water one that makes watery noises so I can sort of pretend I'm on the river. Sort of...

ReputationRep:
    Good FB group - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6318148415

ReputationRep:
    Female
    Weight: Not sure nooo scales?
    Height: 5'3"
    Dress Size: 10-12
    Bust: 34 inches
    Reason: Improved happyness
    Goals: tone up, flat tummy and get fitter

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is wrong with me?!? The past 2 days I've been constantly hungry. I've just eaten a large bowl of brown rice and mince and would normally be full after that, but I'm still really hungry! I'm going to end up getting fat :dry:

What the hell is wrong with me?!? The past 2 days I've been constantly hungry. I've just eaten a large bowl of brown rice and mince and would normally be full after that, but I'm still really hungry! I'm going to end up getting fat :dry:
    Try sniffing/smelling vanilla it helps you from being hungry all the time.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

(Original post by Shawshank)
    :lolwut:
    Not sure if it works as I have never tried it.

ReputationRep:
    Cured the constant hunger, through exercise. My body makes no sense :facepalm:

Anyway, did 25 minutes on the treadmill. Only covered 2.7km but hopefully by next week I can get that up

ReputationRep:
    Cured the constant hunger, through exercise. My body makes no sense :facepalm:

Anyway, did 25 minutes on the treadmill. Only covered 2.7km but hopefully by next week I can get that up
    Well done, keep it up, I see you are loving the gym useage :p:.

My work out continues tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Healthy once again, weight is going back on, lifts are going up = All nice and good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Healthy once again, weight is going back on, lifts are going up = All nice and good.
    Hey you! Glad you're feeling better :hugs:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.