KellyWellyWoo537, Female
    Weight: 12 stone 8lbs
    Height: 6'
    Dress Size: 14
    Bust: 36 inches
    Waist: Needs to be measured
    Hips: Needs to be measured
    Reason: Need to get back down to a size 10
    Goals: Lose fat, get back to a size 10, be happy with my figure, and START TODAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cunningstunt87)
    Name: Cunningstunt87 male 23 (and a half)
    Starting Weight 20 stone 11.2 lbs
    TSR Bootcamp II weightloss: 20lbs
    Target for Bootcamp III 32lbs

I don't have access to a tape measure at the mo, but I bought myself a set of electronic scales which are next to my bed, making weighing myself a fairly easy task. I'm gonna weigh myself daily this bootcamp, partly to keep me focussed and partly to get value out of these fancy scales that cost me a tenner.
    Not to stick my ore in but maybe weigh yourself every 2/3 days? I weighed myself daily on my last diet - I exercised every day and ate really well - but I couldn't see a difference on the scales so I gave up. When I weighed myself weekly, I noticed 1/2lbs dropping off

ReputationRep:
    Can I join this? I'm not very disciplined, though. Hold on while I get my measuring tape.

Then post daily I won't be the only one updating every day then
    I'll only post if I have lost. If I have gained I'll keep it to myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KellyWellyWoo537)
    Not to stick my ore in but maybe weigh yourself every 2/3 days? I weighed myself daily on my last diet - I exercised every day and ate really well - but I couldn't see a difference on the scales so I gave up. When I weighed myself weekly, I noticed 1/2lbs dropping off
    I'm feeling adventurous :cool: If it fails then I'll go back to weighing mysef weekly, but I wanna make sure I get back into losing weight and - in the short term at least - not gaining anything and undoing the hard work put in over the summer/ Bootcamp II.

(Original post by unborn-soul)
    I'll only post if I have lost. If I have gained I'll keep it to myself :p:
    Diet sensibly, exercise regularly and you'll be posting losses daily

ReputationRep:
    I need to get my sleeping pattern sorted and get over the last of my glandular fever before I can do much properly. I hope to add a couple of lbs easily as the illness goes.

Diet sensibly, exercise regularly and you'll be posting losses daily
    Hopefully.

Today I had pizza for breakfast, bad move. Tomorrow I am going to start a proper diet. I am going to be doing the 5 day inferno plan from Turbo Fire workout.

ReputationRep:
    The gym opens in 2 weeks and my induction is on Monday :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I found out last night that clubbing is not a cure for the common cold Even when the music is exceptionally good

Hopefully.

Today I had pizza for breakfast, bad move. Tomorrow I am going to start a proper diet. I am going to be doing the 5 day inferno plan from Turbo Fire workout.
    I had Mcdonalds at 3am

(Original post by steffi.alexa)
    The gym opens in 2 weeks and my induction is on Monday :woo:
    Good luck with the induction. I have gym membership but my trainers still haven't come through the post :stomp: :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    I found out last night that clubbing is not a cure for the common cold Even when the music is exceptionally good

I had Mcdonalds at 3am

Good luck with the induction. I have gym membership but my trainers still haven't come through the post :stomp: :stomp:
    Haha thanks. Apparently the gym isn't entirely free :sad: I have to pay £3 :teehee:

I'm being a good girl and eating fruit and I haven't bought any more junk food :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks. Apparently the gym isn't entirely free :sad: I have to pay £3 :teehee:

I'm being a good girl and eating fruit and I haven't bought any more junk food :smug:
    £3? Outrageous!! (Although it's £192 a year cheaper than my gym membership!)

I've started eating more fruit since I got back - but I think thats because I'm paying for it so I may as well eat it. I ate a whole grapefruit yesterday just because I was hungry and it was 28p in Sainsburys.

I had Mcdonalds at 3am
    You should have gone to sleep instead. :p:

I am not going to have Mcdonalds ever again.

ReputationRep:
    You should have gone to sleep instead. :p:

I am not going to have Mcdonalds ever again.
    Someone did point out to me yesterday how Mcdonalds smell like factories, which was true to an extent and made me have second thoughts about wolfing down my big mac and fries.

Someone did point out to me yesterday how Mcdonalds smell like factories, which was true to an extent and made me have second thoughts about wolfing down my big mac and fries.
    I had Mcdonalds last week. It was my biggest mistake.

ReputationRep:
    Ok stats time:

Dani, Female, 22
    Weight: Not entirely sure to be honest? Wouldn't be surprised if it was around the 10stone mark? I'll find out on my next trip to the gym.
    Height: 5ft1
    Dress size: 8/10 on top, 10/12 on bottom.
    Bust: 33inches
    Waist: 27inches
    Hips: 38.5inches.
    Reason: Want to be fitter and not as wobbly in certain places :p:
    Goals: Big goal really is to clean up my diet, i need to start *feeling* healthier too!

My stats are totally different from the last bootcamp... i do wonder how much of an influence my contraceptive pill change has played in that... I complained to the doctor that i was adamant my pill was making me fat... i change pills and inches just start sliding off me... (Obviously it could be a total co-incidence but considering i haven't been to the gym in a while..)

ReputationRep:
    ArtGoblin, Female, 19
    Weight: 8st 2
    Height: 5'4"
    Dress Size: 8-10
    Bust: 31 inches
    Waist: 27 inches
    Hips: 34.5 inches
    Reason: to become fitter and less 'skinny-fat'
    Goals: Get down to 7st 12 (I know I'm not far off this but I want to be the same weight as I was before uni) and improve general fitness level.

Hopefully I'll do better than last time when I gave up after not seeing the weight loss I would have liked, but I'm pleased I'm heading in the right direction. I feel so close to my goal now!

I have a gym induction on Thursday which I'm terrified about! I only joined the gym to use the pool but was told I have to do an induction anyway because they can't guarantee I won't use it anyway. It'll probably be good for me - without it I would have never gone in because I'm so scared of gyms!

ReputationRep:
    I had Mcdonalds last week. It was my biggest mistake.
    Admittedly that was my first Mcdonalds in a long while.

In the 2 weeks I have been back at uni I've had a domino's, a mcdonalds and a mixed grill in Wetherspoons. Other than that my eating has been good!!

ReputationRep:
    I had a McDonalds the other day and it hurt to finish it. The portions seem big :erm: Also the chips were potato-flavoured salt. :yucky: It was neither worth the unhealthiness nor the £5

ReputationRep:
    I had a McDonalds the other day and it hurt to finish it. The portions seem big :erm: Also the chips were potato-flavoured salt. :yucky: It was neither worth the unhealthiness nor the £5
    I didn't feel particularly well nourished after eating it last night, good food when drunk but disgusting otherwise!!!

ReputationRep:
    Mcdonalds - 3 chicken mayo burgers. :coma:

Need to drop some flub, body hovering around 85-88kg at 5 foot 10/11 but I really hate cardio and the thing i can't stop eating when i'm peckish is cheese on toast :coma:.

Arghhhh!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.