Turn on thread page Beta

Advice on a 2 year long crush watch

There is a guy i have known for about 2 years but i hardly ever see him because we don't go to the same school or have the same friends or anything and so i only see him when i am doing d of e stuff. I am basically in love with him but i don't think he see's me that way at all as he is a health freak and i was the overweight slow one. He is a really nice, cute, clever guy but as long as i've known him i don't think that he has had a girlfriend. Does this mean i could have a chance? Sometimes i think he might like me but that might just be him being nice or my imagination. Once d of e is over i was thinking of just telling him how i felt, as i probably won't see him again; is this a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it's better to say something than regret the fact you never did! Especially if you won't see him again.
    If you don't think you can do that maybe you should casually ask for his number or msn address or something?

ReputationRep:
    I agree with magicalyoghurt. You don't want to regret it in the future that you have never asked him.
    Ask for his msn casually and take things slowly. Then anfter talking to him etc you can find common interests etc and maybe do certain things together which would ensure you meet regularly and then take it further from there. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. What do you have to lose by trying?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't say anything - nothing will happen.
    If you say something - something might happen.

Go on, give it a try!

ReputationRep:
    OP asking him might be a bit too forwward in my opinion

I think you have to be realistic if you are truly overweight as you say you are and he is a health freak then no cigar

My advice to you is to befriend him which is what I have done with guys who like me but I havent made up my mind about

And meanwhile work on getting yourself from overweight to a healthy size. Do the whole movie makeover thing on him

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.