Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    i'm planning to start a part time foundation degree in childhood studies at either portsmouth or winchester. i only found out yesterday that i wont get any help or very little help from the gov because its not a full time course. no students and no grants. this course s work based so i will need to work, but teacher support or tutoring dont get paid that much.
    does anyone have any better news to tell me? is there any funding that i can have?

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.