Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow!)
    Ahh, this is absolutely perfect! It's exactly what I was looking for and they're cheap too! You have my +rep when it comes through

Thanks again
    Woop thanks :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Claire's accessories? A hoop earring is a hoop earring.

ReputationRep:
    Alright. It looks like I was a bit vague with the description, what I call hoop earrings aren't like the big hoop ones that you see chav girls wear, but the little subtle silver hoops that other guys wear. I don't know what else to call them, loops? Rings?

I'm not some weird eccentric bloke wearing crazy jewellery!
    Before I read this, I interpreted hoop earrings as the massive ones.... And was a bit like "...you'll look like a pirate!" But now I realise what you mean I can't offer any advice, just this useless anecdote. Hope you like it!

ReputationRep:
    Jay off the inbetweeners wore hoops :P

But yeah, bodyjewelleryshop is great, and if you don't like the look of what you buy when it arrives you can send it back unworn

ReputationRep:
    Guys with earrings, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Like a pirate :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Guys with earrings, lol.
    Hilarious isn't it! If you find this funny then you should see the comedy of a woman wearing a bracelet!

It's comedy at it's best.... ....you f-ing idiot.

Mind you, if you find putting your location as 'Earth' on here 'quirky' or 'funny' then I can make an assumption on what type of person you are. Follow that up by you getting 10 A*s at GCSEs backs up my assumption, as well as your A-Level choices. Enjoy your life being a socially pathetic, fashion moron with a pathetic level of open mindedness.

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious isn't it! If you find this funny then you should see the comedy of a woman wearing a bracelet!

It's comedy at it's best.... ....you f-ing idiot.

Mind you, if you find putting your location as 'Earth' on here 'quirky' or 'funny' then I can make an assumption on what type of person you are. Follow that up by you getting 10 A*s at GCSEs backs up my assumption, as well as your A-Level choices. Enjoy your life being a socially pathetic, fashion moron with a pathetic level of open mindedness.
    Jealous much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Jealous much?
    Don't flatter yourself, loser.

[EDIT]: You changed your location, hurt much?

ReputationRep:
    Don't flatter yourself, loser.

[EDIT]: You changed your location, hurt much?
    So deep words cannot describe.

Feeling pretty with your new earrings on? Give us a twirl..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    So deep words cannot describe.

Feeling pretty with your new earrings on? Give us a twirl..
    I thought as much. Social train-wrecks such as yourself tend to cry over harsh words.

Well, I would bet a lot of money that I've made it with more females than you so I disregard any criticism from someone who has little or no experience in that field.

Feeling tough that I'm not in front of you and you're safe behind a laptop, internet tough guy?

ReputationRep:
    I thought as much. Social train-wrecks such as yourself tend to cry over harsh words.

Well, I would bet a lot of money that I've made it with more females than you so I disregard any criticism from someone who has little or no experience in that field.

Feeling tough that I'm not in front of you and you're safe behind a laptop, internet tough guy?
    Feeling tough, no. Feeling safe, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Feeling tough, no. Feeling safe, yes.
    I win. Now go fetch yourself a life and become less pathetic.

Laters.

ReputationRep:
    I win. Now go fetch yourself a life and become less pathetic.

Laters.
    Ciao babe xoxo :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Ciao babe xoxo :heart:
    Ah that explains why you have no luck with the ladies.

ReputationRep:
    omg boys! Both of you stop arguing over such sillyness. I'm sure you have both had your fair share of ladies

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.