Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow!)
    Ahh, this is absolutely perfect! It's exactly what I was looking for and they're cheap too! You have my +rep when it comes through

Thanks again
    Woop thanks :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Claire's accessories? A hoop earring is a hoop earring.

ReputationRep:
    Alright. It looks like I was a bit vague with the description, what I call hoop earrings aren't like the big hoop ones that you see chav girls wear, but the little subtle silver hoops that other guys wear. I don't know what else to call them, loops? Rings?

I'm not some weird eccentric bloke wearing crazy jewellery!
    Before I read this, I interpreted hoop earrings as the massive ones.... And was a bit like "...you'll look like a pirate!" But now I realise what you mean I can't offer any advice, just this useless anecdote. Hope you like it!

ReputationRep:
    Jay off the inbetweeners wore hoops :P

But yeah, bodyjewelleryshop is great, and if you don't like the look of what you buy when it arrives you can send it back unworn

ReputationRep:
    Guys with earrings, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Like a pirate :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Guys with earrings, lol.
    Hilarious isn't it! If you find this funny then you should see the comedy of a woman wearing a bracelet!

It's comedy at it's best.... ....you f-ing idiot.

Mind you, if you find putting your location as 'Earth' on here 'quirky' or 'funny' then I can make an assumption on what type of person you are. Follow that up by you getting 10 A*s at GCSEs backs up my assumption, as well as your A-Level choices. Enjoy your life being a socially pathetic, fashion moron with a pathetic level of open mindedness.

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious isn't it! If you find this funny then you should see the comedy of a woman wearing a bracelet!

It's comedy at it's best.... ....you f-ing idiot.

Mind you, if you find putting your location as 'Earth' on here 'quirky' or 'funny' then I can make an assumption on what type of person you are. Follow that up by you getting 10 A*s at GCSEs backs up my assumption, as well as your A-Level choices. Enjoy your life being a socially pathetic, fashion moron with a pathetic level of open mindedness.
    Jealous much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Jealous much?
    Don't flatter yourself, loser.

[EDIT]: You changed your location, hurt much?

ReputationRep:
    Don't flatter yourself, loser.

[EDIT]: You changed your location, hurt much?
    So deep words cannot describe.

Feeling pretty with your new earrings on? Give us a twirl..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    So deep words cannot describe.

Feeling pretty with your new earrings on? Give us a twirl..
    I thought as much. Social train-wrecks such as yourself tend to cry over harsh words.

Well, I would bet a lot of money that I've made it with more females than you so I disregard any criticism from someone who has little or no experience in that field.

Feeling tough that I'm not in front of you and you're safe behind a laptop, internet tough guy?

ReputationRep:
    I thought as much. Social train-wrecks such as yourself tend to cry over harsh words.

Well, I would bet a lot of money that I've made it with more females than you so I disregard any criticism from someone who has little or no experience in that field.

Feeling tough that I'm not in front of you and you're safe behind a laptop, internet tough guy?
    Feeling tough, no. Feeling safe, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Feeling tough, no. Feeling safe, yes.
    I win. Now go fetch yourself a life and become less pathetic.

Laters.

ReputationRep:
    I win. Now go fetch yourself a life and become less pathetic.

Laters.
    Ciao babe xoxo :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thrug)
    Ciao babe xoxo :heart:
    Ah that explains why you have no luck with the ladies.

ReputationRep:
    omg boys! Both of you stop arguing over such sillyness. I'm sure you have both had your fair share of ladies

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.