Turn on thread page Beta

Do you go starbucks daily? watch

ReputationRep:
    i did during the summer

not for the coffee i think it is gross i needed to use the tables and a 'quiet' area

ReputationRep:
    Starbucks is a complete waste of money.

I would rather drink nice coffee that I made myself at home.

ReputationRep:
    So I can mingle with the pretentious people that fill such an over priced place? No thank you. Ooh look at me with my Starbucks coffee, gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JubJub211)
    The other day, I popped into my local off-license as you do and noticed what looked like a box of cappucino sachets, 10 sachets to be precise. Now I like to indulge in a cup of coffee everyday meaning every week, I imbibe 7 cups of coffee.

I was just thinking the other day, how expensive starbucks are, imagine you go there daily as I used to and order a cup of cappucino at £1.99, thats about £14 a week. In comparison, if I bought these sachets instead which are £1 for 10, or 1 for 10p then I'd be making a saving of £13.30 everyweek!

Does anybody else drink at starbucks everyday?! :eek3:
    Nope. Because of this reason exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herrond378)
    I will never buy drink from or buy anything by starbucks as the discriminate against people and i really cant stand that!
    So you don't go anywhere that descriminates against people? How do you ever go anywhere, if you don't mind my asking.

ReputationRep:
    why do people go there? it's not like the coffee is anything special. Plus the price is :no:. Not to mention that it's ****** annoying to see Starbucks cafes everywhere... Independent cafes are usually better - you just have to search for them (might that be why people choose to go Starbucks instead?).

ReputationRep:
    yes... i work there.

ReputationRep:
    I went there today (as well as my usual twice weekly Costa trip) because it was raining and I felt pretty miserable. It brightens up my grim commute and gives me 30 minutes to myself. Also, at my local branch, there are a LOT of cute guys so the £2.45 is justified....somewhat. I don't even drink coffee.

I just get the hot chocolate like the uncouth juvenile that I am.

ReputationRep:
    what is wrong in going to starbucks daily?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, definitely not.

I might pop into a coffee house for a hot chocolate very few weeks, but only if I'm feeling rich and with someone else who wants to go.

ReputationRep:
    almost every day that im at uni, so four days a week.
    i know their prices are extortionate but im addicted.

ReputationRep:
    Nah as I don't like coffee.

ReputationRep:
    its amaszing. tbu tesci sekll it chewaper really i tink, its lnot liek theres no tesco newar you uis thre?R

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i go there everyday. Im addicted to coffee and i have free refill of black coffee. And there's a starbucks close to my house which is just a 5 minutes drive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meekle72)
    Leicester SU have a Starbucks, I'm going to be ruined
    Really? OMG! :woo:

I'm applying to Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Profile)
    frappaccino all day
    FTW!!!

ReputationRep:
    I go to costas 3/4 times a week over autumn, winter and spring - there's one next to my 6th form. Then when I'm not there at the weekends I work in a coffee so get the fun of making all the drinks properly for myself for free. The amount of stuff I drink there for free probably makes up for the expensive costa drinks, but I love them regardless :o:

New York got me addicted to starbucks but we have no starbucks so I'm addicted to costa instead

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Way too expensive and it's easier to just buy a jar of coffee.

ReputationRep:
    Never been to Starbucks. There is a Cafe Nero near school and everyone wastes money on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Yes, i go there everyday. Im addicted to coffee and i have free refill of black coffee. And there's a starbucks close to my house which is just a 5 minutes drive.
    You'd better go by foot until there .
    However..your post made me laught.
    I've never been to Starbucks but I think I would like to go there..

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.