Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No joke, my hair is exactly the same as young Michael Caines:

http://bohemienpoet.files.wordpress....8833-800wi.jpg

or

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HdvBSGGu4G...ael-cainej.jpg

Its frizzy, wazy, with strange flicks and split ends everywhere. I've tried having it long and straightening it, having it razored really short. I've spent a fortune on products to try and tame it. Nothing works.

No matter what expensive salon I go to I always come out looking like an OAP. I'd just like normal looking hair like other people my age, at the moment I feel like I should be wearing a hat.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a hat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    Wear a hat.
    lol is all I did

ReputationRep:
    Erm.....

Quote me if this is what came to your head

ReputationRep:
    Go to a proper hairdressers and get them to sort it out.... works with my bob dylan esk hair.... (cost £35 every 4 weeks though)

ReputationRep:
    I think the hat is going to be the answer! :P

It looks worse because its blonde (shows all the waves too much). I think I might dye it black/brown. Plus the hat of course.

ReputationRep:
    How about a really short, Michael Scofield buzz cut? That way you could clip it at home every couple of weeks or so and not even need to go to the hairdressers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogatonic)
    How about a really short, Michael Scofield buzz cut? That way you could clip it at home every couple of weeks or so and not even need to go to the hairdressers.
    Ugly face, too short and it just draws attention to it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.