Turn on thread page Beta

What are your thoughts on women who wear trousers and no hat in church? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I personally think that it is yet another sign of Broken Britain.

What are your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Skets.

ReputationRep:
    Worst people in Britain.. they deserve to be killed by a very slow and painful torture. How the hell can they be alowed to do this?!?!?!
    I have no faith left in this country! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    That's utterly disgusting. I don't know what's worse, those or "immigrants".

ReputationRep:
    I thought this said "a hat and no trousers".

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting I want them out of my country and they should take their trousers with them.

ReputationRep:
    Disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    A modern day church goer trying to call someone out for institutional deviance and claiming it can be applied to a concept of poor levels of social cohesion.

Haung?!

ReputationRep:
    Scandalous wenches.

ReputationRep:
    Frankly I'm disgusted that the women haven't razed the church to the ground.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, how terribly scandalous!

ReputationRep:
    Why are the women in the church? Unless it's doubling as a soup kitchen, I do not approve.

ReputationRep:
    They believe in God? I personally believe that this is yet another sign of Broken Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbyn)
    I personally think that it is yet another sign of Broken Britain.

What are your thoughts?
    Hmmmm... bearing in mind the church is made out of the same materials as buildings where women are allowed to wear whatever they want without fear of ridicule or punishment, my thoughts are...........who gives a monkeys?

Can you find any difference between a church and an office block, or a school, or a house, or a.....etc.

No? Thats because they're the SAME. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmenkus)
    They believe in God? I personally believe that this is yet another sign of Broken Britain.
    No wonder Americans call Britain the godless hellhole of Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbyn)
    Not believe in something that isn't real doesn't make us a hellhole.

Unless you know.. every country is a hellhole cuz they don't believe in the tooth fairy.

ReputationRep:
    It does say so they have to wear a hat and not trousers in the bible (Paul's epistles) and so it's a bit of a contradiction if they go church.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbyn)
    Are they the same Americans who have blokes in robes hold there forehead sreaming "Praise the Lord!!"

The same Americans who's president after every speech says: "Man who lives in the sky, sitting on a cloud, with a beard, please bless America."

FFS :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I think they're hot, personally :coma:

ReputationRep:
    They have warm legs and cold heads?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.