Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - Would you date your flatmate? watch

ReputationRep:

EDIT: Why was this moved... it's university discussion (halls) not general discussion (sharing a flat generally). Anywaysss, yeah, students only.

ReputationRep:
    suck off, yes, if the moneys right
    date, no

ReputationRep:
    Has the potential to make things veeerrryyyyy awwwkwwaaarrrdddd.

ReputationRep:
    No way. I went out for drinks with a guy on my course and I thought that was bad enough... It just has the potential to get very cringeworthy if things go wrong, especially if you are living/working with these people every day. Disaster written all over it, imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightWatch)
    Has the potential to make things veeerrryyyyy awwwkwwaaarrrdddd.
    so?

ReputationRep:
    probably not unless u are really close and know it will go well ... would be pretty awkward :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the writer)
    suck off, yes, if the moneys right
    date, no
    I think this discussion shouldn't include prostitutes

ReputationRep:
    its not prostitution when its just every now and then

Doesn't seem like a good idea. Me and my flatmate got off with each other at freshers and even though she says she likes me she doesn't want anything to happen. Pretty awkward now lol!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is.. I'm not saying it's wrong but it still is prostitution, even if you only did it once.

ReputationRep:
    i'm j/k i never done that for money just provokin a reaction

ull get that a lot from me but yh its fine just do it but i wouldnt date a flarmate

ReputationRep:
    Would it a bit stupid to considering there are a million other guys out there.

As the old saying goes, 'you don't **** on your own doorstep'

ReputationRep:
    I love you.

yes! me and my flatmate started a relationship whilst we were living together during first year, were living in a house together this year (with other people) and were still together 9 months on!

ReputationRep:
    I would yeah, if you like someone it doesnt matter. Lifes too short for what ifs and maybes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.