Turn on thread page Beta

Volleyball for fitness watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm thinking of playing volleyball and was wondering if anyone else on here plays it?

In particular beach volleyball, and how it goes for general fitness.

Cheers x

ReputationRep:
    ill join your team :hubba:

Not bad for fitness, but there are much better sports for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpediemxx)
    ill join your team :hubba:

Not bad for fitness, but there are much better sports for it
    Aw, thanks hun but you're a bit far from me I think! Wish my girlfriends here would get more sporty again!

Really, what sports would you recommend? What are your thoughts on hockey? Lol I should know this one, I've played this since I was a little girl and it's ok but my legs get badly bruised sometimes

I want something that will grow me a better bum! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    Aw, thanks hun but you're a bit far from me I think! Wish my girlfriends here would get more sporty again!

Really, what sports would you recommend? What are your thoughts on hockey? Lol I should know this one, I've played this since I was a little girl and it's ok but my legs get badly bruised sometimes

I want something that will grow me a better bum! Haha. It's too big atm imo

Oh and like a few people were suggesting in the other threads, I'll attach my pic. Yes it's a model one so that people won't laugh at my huge bum To be fair, it was taken last Thursday.
    Lol i doubt your bum is as huge as you think, although you might have to post more to confirm my suspicions....

Squats are great for helping girls get better bums, do you do any weight training already? Hockey is a good sport for excercise and even more so if you are decent at it.
    A great sports for losing weight and excercise in general i think is squash ( so much more knackering than people realise)
    Also skipping with a plain simple rope is very good! inexpensive and can do anywhere

Edit: squash is also advantageous for you if you don;t have many people around to form a team game, you can do with just 1 partner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpediemxx)
    Lol i doubt your bum is as huge as you think, although you might have to post more to confirm my suspicions....

Squats are great for helping girls get better bums, do you do any weight training already? Hockey is a good sport for excercise and even more so if you are decent at it.
    A great sports for losing weight and excercise in general i think is squash ( so much more knackering than people realise)
    Also skipping with a plain simple rope is very good! inexpensive and can do anywhere

Edit: squash is also advantageous for you if you don;t have many people around to form a team game, you can do with just 1 partner
    Thanks hun,

and yeah squash is good like that! Used to play it with an ex.

I might just use the gym for fitness then and play volleyball for cardio.

Cheers x

ReputationRep:
    You an Aussie? Surfing, no? Surfers always have mega toned bods!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.