Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm Italian and I have no idea how to enter my qualification on the UCAS form. Do I need to enter predicted grades of each subject or only the Esame di Stato predicted result?
    Can anyone help me? What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    The best way to find out is to add it to your UCAS form. After you've added it under qualifications, it'll show up up under Reference where your predicted grades have to be filled in. You'll see wheter you need subject grades or an overall one by how many spaces there are to fill in.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    I think your situation is similar to mine with the German Abitur.
    After having added the Abitur in the qualifications section, there was just space for an overall prediction in the reference section. I contacted one of the universities I apply to and they told me that they need an overall prediction as well as predictions of individual final exams. So I asked my referee to include the predictions in my reference.

I would recommend you to contact the universities you apply to and ask them what they need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ls123)
    Hi,

I'm Italian and I have no idea how to enter my qualification on the UCAS form. Do I need to enter predicted grades of each subject or only the Esame di Stato predicted result?
    Can anyone help me? What should I do?

ehy nice to meet you, i'm italian as well. i've alredy sent my application off and i did in the following way:

I put the esame di stato as qualification and i added 10 modules with the subjects i'm studing, then if you save everything and you go to the reference section it will be shown and you have to put only predicted grades for the whole qualification so for the result of the exam.

P.s. add me in MSN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludo92)
    ehy nice to meet you, i'm italian as well. i've alredy sent my application off and i did in the following way:

I put the esame di stato as qualification and i added 10 modules with the subjects i'm studing, then if you save everything and you go to the reference section it will be shown and you have to put only predicted grades for the whole qualification so for the result of the exam.

P.s. add me in MSN

hi, another italian here
    you sure? I haven't sent my application yet, but I thought I should put only my 4th year overall band! Should I put every mark I got in every subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 655321)
    hi, another italian here
    you sure? I haven't sent my application yet, but I thought I should put only my 4th year overall band! Should I put every mark I got in every subject?
    no it's wrong cause you should complete the modules section with marks only if them are the marks you got in the last year.. i'm sure about it, cuz i've talked to other italians that are currently studying in the UK.. where r u applying and which subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludo92)
    no it's wrong cause you should complete the modules section with marks only if them are the marks you got in the last year.. i'm sure about it, cuz i've talked to other italians that are currently studying in the UK.. where r u applying and which subject?
    Civil Eng at Imperial, UCL and Bristol. I haven't decided yet the last two choices, but I'm quite sure to put Sheffield,too.
    so must I leave the modules blank??
    thank you for your help!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.