Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRH2)
    Oh and btw, King's did not go to clearing this year. Just thought you would like to know.
    oh & btw king's did go into clearing this year, it had 2 courses. Just though i would correct you on your wrong statement.

ReputationRep:
    What's going on here? I mean, all the kings people get so pissed here when clearing is brought up and start telling stuff that is not true. It's not the end of the world that KCL is in clearing - but it's a fact. And as a future King's student myself, I don't see why we should be arrogant about this. C'est la vie, move on...

ReputationRep:
    there was one course in clearing when i looked the other day. It was some sort of nursing course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erklam)
    What's going on here? I mean, all the kings people get so pissed here when clearing is brought up and start telling stuff that is not true. It's not the end of the world that KCL is in clearing - but it's a fact. And as a future King's student myself, I don't see why we should be arrogant about this. C'est la vie, move on...
    Was that aimed at me? The person who i quoted continues to boast about KCL and how great it is, which is fair enough but he does it to a point that you just stop tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalMH)
    Was that aimed at me? The person who i quoted continues to boast about KCL and how great it is, which is fair enough but he does it to a point that you just stop tbh.
    It was actually aimed at the person you quoted

oh & btw king's did go into clearing this year, it had 2 courses. Just though i would correct you on your wrong statement.
    I didn't mean to include the foundation courses since they are not degree programs. And like I said before, nursing is always in clearing. All universities in UK that offer nursing are open for clearing.

Do I? And you have the rep neg and your friend 'The Real OG' is banned from TSR? I was stating the facts. No need to be rude.

ReputationRep:
    computer science at kcl but be the ****tiest course eva

ReputationRep:
    My brother wanted to go to KCL and the only courses in clearing were the foundation courses and the nursing course.
    (Original post by delegator)
    And let me guess, you are a chav who can't go to university. lol. Troll.

lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRH2)
    I didn't mean to include the foundation courses since they are not degree programs. And like I said before, nursing is always in clearing. All universities in UK that offer nursing are open for clearing.
    I wasn't talking about the foundation course, KCL had 2 course in clearing that were degree level and one foundation course. It doesn't matter what course it is, KCL still participated in clearing. end of.

(Original post by HRH2)
    Do I? And you have the rep neg and your friend 'The Real OG' is banned from TSR? I was stating the facts. No need to be rude.
    Yes you do. I have negative reputation because people disagree with my opinion, which is fair enough and i respect that. If i came across rude then i apologies it wasn't my intention. Their is difference between stating a fact and interrupting tables to make your university "sound" better. People pick the table that has their university higher and leaves out other tables that have it lower. I just think that you shouldn't boast about university the way you do, it's not needed. For example, the post you mention about clearing. Stating that KCL wasn't in clearing, when it clearly was.

(Original post by delegator)
    What does that have to do with any parts of this thread? Besides my signature.

Yes you do. I have negative reputation because people disagree with my opinion, which is fair enough and i respect that. If i came across rude then i apologies it wasn't my intention. Their is difference between stating a fact and interrupting tables to make your university "sound" better. People pick the table that has their university higher and leaves out other tables that have it lower. I just think that you shouldn't boast about university the way you do, it's not needed. For example, the post you mention about clearing. Stating that KCL wasn't in clearing, when it clearly was.
    I did that once, with the real OG guy cause he was arrogant and wouldn't believe the league tables.

I wouldn't post a sticky on the KCL forum regarding all the World/ UK rankings for KCL if I was biased would I?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1726650

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HRH2)
    I did that once, with the real OG guy cause he was arrogant and wouldn't believe the league tables.

I wouldn't post a sticky on the KCL forum regarding all the World/ UK rankings for KCL if I was biased would I?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1726650
    But that's my point, you made that thread to show people that king's does better international then it does national.

You don't have justify or prove that your university does good, KCL will do that on it's own.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of is just because many people dont make the cut so even when they post in clearing they ask for the same grades or just slightly below

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.