The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We were always told that you would get 3 weeks to sort your act out, and only then would the demotion happen.

I've only ever seen 2 people stripped of rank, but to be fair, they let fireworks off outside RAF Kinloss, and sent the entire base into high alert. And they didn't get a second chance to make it up to the OC. Obviously.

If I were you, I'd sit down and have a grown up discussion with her, and ask what you can do to prove you're worthy. Unless you let the fireworks off. And then I'm afraid, you're screwed.

Good luck!!
Skips

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've witnessed two demotions at my squadron, one of which was probationary and the other he was discharged from the Corps. You must be 'consistently poor mannered, behaved or consistently lacking in general leadership skills' to be demoted, even so you would be placed on some form of probationary period.

Get the reasonings for your 'threat of demotion', and write them down; If you feel that the reasoning is just, then accept it. Otherwise I'd recommend contacting somebody within your Wing- your best chances being the Wing Warrant Officer, and make him/her aware of this (preferably by email, so you have record). If your CO lies through her teeth to the wing, then you've probably lost the battle if they believe her!

Good luck.
(edited 9 years ago)
Gen?
The student room, not the armed forces room... Many students attend something like the ATC you cretin.
Thread Closed

Latest