This discussion is closed.
pinkegokane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is anyone else fed up of waiting to hear from their universities? i applied at the beginning of november and i'm getting quite impatient now! especially as someone at my school who applied at the same time as me for the same courses at some of the universities i applied to has since had an interview and had a decision made! if i'm going to be rejected why don't they just tell me now?!
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I applied mid october and had all my offers by about the start of december but i know a few people whoi applied later and dont have all thier offers, sum durham in particular (that just springs to mind) take a long time to reply, but they should hurry even if they dont have to reply till the end of march, but dont worry, u'll be ok
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The deadline has only just happened some people can hear as late as may so dont stress.
pinkegokane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
The deadline has only just happened some people can hear as late as may so dont stress.
may?!

blimey i'm gonna need to get some patience!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads