Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is being flat-chested not that bad afterall? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie)
    Calvin Harris, is that you? :eek:
    Not just me that thought that then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you think a B cup is small OP, I'd love to know what you think people who have smaller boobs than that are.

Anyway, no it isn't that bad and it's better to accept it than spend ages wishing you were different.

ReputationRep:
    It's awesome. You can run easily, and your boobs won't sink when you get older. I used to be several dress sizes bigger and would never want 36DD boobs again (I'm now a 34C)

ReputationRep:
    as with every body question, they are fine if you are happy with them. Breasts are breasts. Guys, and I mean real guys not the knuckle draggers who sit around reading nuts all day in a house that's 90% plasma TV. Don't care that much. Small breasts you get a little less to play with but they don't get in the way so much, and they don't sag as much, bigger ones are obv. bigger, but will sag more. IMO, i couldn't care less.

ReputationRep:
    30B? You are not flat chested.

Sounds like a nice size, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdWishes)
    I don't think anybody actually cares what size bra a girl wears.
    (Unless they are incredibly shallow.)

funnily enough as a guy, I agree with you there... It is more important to me that the girl isnt a shallow, stuck-up *****...

Sooo you're from South Africa ehhh...
    where do you hail from?

ReputationRep:
    having smaller boobs, not a big deal for most guys, my ex boyfrined told me he loved my boobs even though they're only a 32B

u can't change who you are so embrace it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Boobs in general are awesome, regardless of the size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    - Anonymous please.

So this is going to sound ridiculous to some, but please just hear me out!

I'm 18 years old and my bra size is 30B. (I've never suffered from anorexia btw).

I did go through a phase of being incredibly envious of my peers throughout school but then I "discovered" something.

I recently attended London Fashion Week (and I also watched america/britian's next top model + read many fashion magazines before that) and what did I notice? That 90% of those stunning cat walk models are flat-chested too.

It was sort of inspirin, like... it's made me feel more comfortable with my own body.

So my "query" is really just this: is it a good "frame of mind" to keep or am I merely in denial of it all?

Please share your thoughts.

Look, I'll be honest, I do prefer women with breasts but then again, I certainly wouldnt turn down a woman for something as trivial as that, its really not that important. I dont really find models that attractive, I mean boney faces and anorexic bodies really arent very sexy

ReputationRep:
    Flatchests better imo, damn, its just all about opinion, people prefer different things.

ReputationRep:
    The only people who care what breast size you are should be bra manufacturers and fitters, anyone else who does isn't worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    30b is a nice size...

ReputationRep:
    First of all, your breasts are just one part of your body - I don't think it matters that much how big they are. For example, my best friend wears an AA and she gets TONS of male attention. Not to mention how uncomfortable having too large breasts can be, especially during physical activity.
    I'm 5,4, I weigh 105 pounds and I wear a 36B(before anyone asks - I'm not starving myself, I eat a normal amount of healthy food and I'm a saber fencer, even though BMI says I'm 'underweight'). Anything larger than my current size would look hilarious on me, I'm glad my boobs aren't bigger.

ReputationRep:
    B cup isn't small.. you're fairly delusional if you think it is.

And what makes you think anorexia has anything to do with breast size - particularly B cup? ~.~

Sorry to say but you're normal lol. Someone will come along and love you if you wait it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    It's awesome. You can run easily, and your boobs won't sink when you get older. I used to be several dress sizes bigger and would never want 36DD boobs again (I'm now a 34C)
    Don't run on campus! :p:

OP - course it doesn't matter. I like boobs of all shapes and sizes and most men are like this. They are happy enough just to get even remotely close to boobs!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.