The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HARRY PUTAH
LOL @ the tards and virgins in this thread saying "i've had better" or the typical "She's not that hot"

Actually, she is pretty, she has a good body and yes I woudl smash the **** outta her and the blonde. Why?

because thats what guys with dicks to use do to women who offer it. I'm sorry that the clueless newbs in this thread seem to clamber onto their high horses and declare "i wouldn't touch her", yes you would because most probably it would be the best pussy you'd get your dick into.

And for the girls..well, jealousy has many faces, women are masters at them.

Lol, I have nothing to be jealous of there. Maybe if we were talking beyonce, cheryl cole, nicole scherzinger, kim kardashian, rhianna, tyra banks etc lookalikes. I didn't catch her age, I think she's meant to be 20 but she looks like she's in her late 20's. More like 27-29. Even I look younger than her.

Her 'project' was interesting reading though.
babygirl110
Lol, I have nothing to be jealous of there. Maybe if we were talking beyonce, cheryl cole, nicole scherzinger, kim kardashian, rhianna, tyra banks etc lookalikes. I didn't catch her age, I think she's meant to be 20 but she looks like she's in her late 20's. More like 27-29. Even I look younger than her.

Her 'project' was interesting reading though.

Yes but I find it amusing that the TSR warriors on here say they have had or get 'better than her'...seriously.

I would smash her regardless because I am attracted to her and 2: I am single. :P
Reply 182
Pink Bullets
Why is it not up to guys to not be so easy?

I didn't say they shouldn't, seems you don't want women to have any responsibility at all though.

Because he's slept with three girls in a year? That makes him 'bad'? lol, is your name Sheldon by any chance?

Three is a lot for a lifetime. You're trying to make high numbers sound normal to excuse behaviour that you want excused.

What are you on about? :lolwut:

I'm not going to explain everything for you in single syllables. Don't post back.
Reply 183
HARRY PUTAH

Actually, she is pretty, she has a good body and yes I woudl smash the **** outta her and the blonde. Why?

because thats what guys with dicks to use do to women who offer it.

Get in while the getting's still good but borrow someone else's cock. Make it an already diseased one.
(edited 13 years ago)
HARRY PUTAH
Yes but I find it amusing that the TSR warriors on here say they have had or get 'better than her'...seriously.

I would smash her regardless because I am attracted to her and 2: I am single. :P

Okay yeah, I understand what you are saying from that perspective. Guys seem to go for anything anyway.

I don't think girls who choose not to sleep around are jealous though.
babygirl110
Okay yeah, I understand what you are saying from that perspective. Guys seem to go for anything anyway.

I don't think girls who choose not to sleep around are jealous though.

They're not jealous of her getting sex, they can be jealous of the guy they're having it off with. It amuses me to watch women for the bitch look they give when a woman has a good looking BF/pick up.
Reply 186
Ok answering your q's

1.Sleeping around - OK her choice

2. Writing a report on the men she slept with - Depends how you look at it.She might not be trying to shame them.

3. Would it be okay for a man to do this and publish it? I'd say no because sexism is like racism and it's best not to go there as both have not gone yet and can be seen as offensive.
lizlaz350
I think making a powerpoint about it is terrible. I think that's what makes her slutty, not the actual sleeping around.

Men always get away with sleeping around more than women do, but if a man had made a powerpoint about it, he'd be crucified. Whereas I'm not sure the woman would.

Very true.

She has scored an own goal for women everywhere.

1.Sleeping around - her choice. She knows she will be judge on her actions in so many ways.

2. Writing a report on the men she slept with - Where she is shaming them or not their names do not need to be mentioned neither their photos shown.

3. Would it be okay for a man to do this and publish it? Yes as men and women want equality so I see no reason why he can't but this is why this should NEVER have happened in the first place because now this woman and many women around the world are slutty for doing such things.

Act normal and you will be treated normal.

She has slept around and publicised it all for money for me this is someone well all need to ignore before she starts making money from all of this.

An own goal for women. Indeed.
twl
Of course if you practice going down on ever bigger objects eventually your muscles will loosen. Up to a limit which depends on your genes.

No. :facepalm:
Reply 189
Right, so a girl who basically has inane chat, judges men on their chest and penis size and actually had the time to produce a powerpoint on this has led some men on this thread to say that they want to shag her, whilst some girls have said good on her....:confused:

With a personality like hers, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near her. I mean the clamour that surround the story is funny, but the potential damage to some of those men - not funny.

Strange girl.
Reply 190
Persephone.
Or perhaps because some can't handle a woman who can tear apart their flaws?

Most women can't handle a man who can tear apart their flaws - yet women are still happy to dish it out themselves, as the true hypocrites they are.

Persephone
And for what it's worth, the vagina only gets bigger after pregnancy and if I remember my anatomy classes, newborns can't be much smaller than 15 inches in girth head first.

NO man on this Earth is bigger than 10 inches in girth. Have you even been with a girl? :confused:

Some women do have bigger/looser/deeper vaginas than others. Just because you're young it doesn't mean that you have a tight (or small for that matter) vagina.
You sound like the typical female who will never take any responsibility when it comes to sex and who blames the bad sex on his lack of penis size.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 191
Jimbo1234
It is sexist ********. If a guy did this he would be lynched by angry feminists. I am just surprised no one realised she was a whore.

This is so true. The hypocrisy of this site astounds me sometimes. If this were a man rating the girls he hooked up with based on cup size and vaginal tightness then people here would calling for him to be burned at the stake for objectifying women and disclosing details of their personal sex life.

Women partaking in objectification of men is not some awesome win for feminism. It's not "taking back" anything. It's just dumb piling on dumb, and drives our lookist, plastic culture further into crapness.
(edited 13 years ago)
PearlyWhites
You don't think that she has harmed her reputation in HUGE way? Having her FULL name AND photograph plastered all over the internet/news has literally destroyed any professional prospects she once had. Her only real option is to get plastic surgery and a new identity.

I really doubt that. In 2 weeks no one is going to remember her or her story.
Reply 193
Yes, it is double standards. If a guy did this, he would be in MUCH deeper sh*t then this woman is.

Proof: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7378166/Fifteen-members-of-Oxford-drinking-society-suspended-over-sexist-fresher-hitlist.html
twl
This story has gone viral today over the internet.

A female student at one of America's top universities has written a sexually explicit (in words not pictures - it's safe to view) power point presentation on all the athletes she slept with over three years. She details how she met them, what they did, what the sex was like.

Photos of her online show she is a toned 8/10 brunette.

What do you think of her behaviour?

Please address:

1. Sleeping around
2. Writing a report on the men she slept with
3. Would it be okay for a man to do this and publish it?

A lock which can be opened by any key is a crappy lock whereas a key which can open any lock is a master key.
It's up to her how many people she wants to sleep with, but i don't really see what compelled her to put a power point presentation together about it :s-smilie: It's almost like she isn't a liberated woman because if she was then she wouldn't have to sit there and write out this power point to get praise from her friends about it. (But no, i don't think she's a slut either. But i really don't see why she'd bother grading them and sending it out to people, if a guy made the same power point it would be just as stupid.)
uhy8
You sound like the typical female who will never take any responsibility when it comes to sex and who blames the bad sex on his lack of penis size.

Do you know my name?
uhy8
This is so true. The hypocrisy of this site astounds me sometimes. If this were a man rating the girls he hooked up with based on cup size and vaginal tightness then people here would calling for him to be burned at the stake for objectifying women and disclosing details of their personal sex life.

Women partaking in objectification of men is not some awesome win for feminism. It's not "taking back" anything. It's just dumb piling on dumb, and drives our lookist, plastic culture further into crapness.

I agree. I am getting sick of young women doing this kinda **** and thinking that it means they're liberated or "doing it for the women". No, it's just stupidity on their part; not knowing how to be a woman and truly be liberated and free. And no, that doesn't mean opening your legs for every man you meet and rating them all. By all means, do that if you want to, but don't pretend you're doing it because you're liberated.
dita_parlo
I agree. I am getting sick of young women doing this kinda **** and thinking that it means they're liberated or "doing it for the women". No, it's just stupidity on their part; not knowing how to be a woman and truly be liberated and free. And no, that doesn't mean opening your legs for every man you meet and rating them all. By all means, do that if you want to, but don't pretend you're doing it because you're liberated.

Nicely said
OP, she's a 7 (being generous). Face is a modest 6, body is an 8.

Latest

Trending

Trending