The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

babygirl110
Did you read full details of her conquests?

If sleeping with a guy and moving onto the next guy within a space of 30mins isn't being a slut then I don't know what is.

If being well known for handing it on a plate to an entire male fraternity is not being a slut then I don't know what is.

I think she only wrote about the athletes. There will surely have been countless others. I mean every time she is hanging with the same group(s) of people at the same night clubs. Then on some occassions she goes from one to the next in the space of 15 minutes. So she had maybe 20 different meetings with the 13 guys in total over 4 years, often closely together, so surely she must have been with other guys in between. I think it even says it's ony athletes on the list.

And yes, to be honest, a girl who likes sex that much and is pretty good looking, should easily be on the 50+ mark over 4 years.
revisionnightmare
I think she only wrote about the athletes. There will surely have been countless others. I mean every time she is hanging with the same group(s) of people at the same night clubs. Then on some occassions she goes from one to the next in the space of 15 minutes. So she had maybe 20 different meetings with the 13 guys in total over 4 years, often closely together, so surely she must have been with other guys in between. I think it even says it's ony athletes on the list.

And yes, to be honest, a girl who likes sex that much and is pretty good looking, should easily be on the 50+ mark over 4 years.

Yeah I had already considered that there were probably loads of guys in between who were not athletes but didn't feel the need to mention it.

Are you saying she isn't a slut then? Just because she likes sex and is pretty good looking? I find that a lot of guys attractive and unattractive sleep with pretty much any girl.

I personally don't think she is that attractive. I would rate her at 6/10 if I was using people I consider attractive such as cheryl cole or kim kardashian as benchmarks.
Reply 202
Made in the USA
I really doubt that. In 2 weeks no one is going to remember her or her story.

Don't think so! Reportedly she's been given a publishing contract.

Our plastic culture worships bad behaviour, that is, there are a lot of like-minded women who want to read this trash. Men who are "asleep at the wheel" are equally to blame.

I really don't how women who have slept with 50 men, or even 13, expect to get a man to settle down with them. When she hits 30 she'll be a lonely cougar whose only chance of company is seducing young, horny, drunk guys in seedy nightclubs.
(edited 13 years ago)
twl

Our plastic culture worships bad behaviour, that is, there are a lot of like-minded women who want to read this trash. Men who are "asleep at the wheel" are equally to blame.

I really don't how women who have slept with 50 men, or even 13, expect to get a man to settle down with them. When she hits 30 she'll be a lonely cougar whose only chance of company is seducing young, horny, drunk guys in seedy nightclubs.

Lol at "asleep at the wheel"

Bold bit: don't forget there are still a lot of desperado's out there.
twl

Maybe things are different in the UK, but her behavior isn't all that different than what you'd expect from many American college girls. The only difference is that she published it in powerpoint, that's all.
Reply 205
Made in the USA
Maybe things are different in the UK, but her behavior isn't all that different than what you'd expect from many American college girls. The only difference is that she published it in powerpoint, that's all.

No, things aren't different in the UK and that is why I thought this story from America was relevant for a British forum.

Hits home a truth that many of the girls posting to the thread would rather deny: that they love to treat men like cheap consumables they might pick up during a day out at the shopping mall, and they want them to stay that way. They don't want to think of men as human beings.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 206
dita_parlo
I agree. I am getting sick of young women doing this kinda **** and thinking that it means they're liberated or "doing it for the women". No, it's just stupidity on their part; not knowing how to be a woman and truly be liberated and free. And no, that doesn't mean opening your legs for every man you meet and rating them all. By all means, do that if you want to, but don't pretend you're doing it because you're liberated.

A bit surprised to see a size-queen agreeing with that post, but it's definitely a positive thing :smile: Good post.
Reply 207
twl
This story has gone viral today over the internet.

A female student at one of America's top universities has written a sexually explicit (in words not pictures - it's safe to view) power point presentation on all the athletes she slept with over three years. She details how she met them, what they did, what the sex was like.

Photos of her online show she is a toned 8/10 brunette.

What do you think of her behaviour?

Please address:

1. Sleeping around
2. Writing a report on the men she slept with
3. Would it be okay for a man to do this and publish it?

She's just like most other women. The only difference is that she made a powerpoint presentation, while most other women just expose men like that to their friends. Men are just reduced by most women to sizes and numerical scores.

But at least she's honest about penis size. Most women prefer a really big one yet they still lie when asked about if size matters and how important it is. The one thing I like about her powerpoint is the acknowledgment that for the vast majority of women dick size does matter so much.
Reply 208
errty
She's just like most other women. The only difference is that she made a powerpoint presentation, while most other women just expose men like that to their friends. Men are just reduced by most women to sizes and numerical scores.

This is indeed what it shows. The word you are looking for instead of "women": sluts.

But at least she's honest about penis size. Most women prefer a really big one yet they still lie when asked about if size matters and how important it is. The one thing I like about her powerpoint is the acknowledgment that for the vast majority of women dick size does matter so much.

But not so much that she limited her choice to the great cocks. If you've got the biggest cock in the student village, and you discover someone like her, your conclusion has to be she doesn't descriminate between good cocks enough.

Isn't one super-duper awesome, massive throbbing great cock enough for one girl?

What is "vast majority" anyway? That sounds like 80% to me. That would be too high a number.

Women talk about large penises because they are a status currency among women who have no compass as to what makes them an attractive marriage prospect. If you can boast of experiences with bigger cocks that your female friends you can better position yourself as the alpha female of your diseased group. When women come to make decisions about men cocks don't always matter.

I'd say your vast majority is nearer 20%.
(edited 13 years ago)
twl
This is indeed what it shows. The word you are looking for instead of "women": sluts.

Dude, you're generalising here. I'm sensing you have something against all women.
Reply 210
So what, "men that break down women into sizes and numbers are all jerks" isn't a fair observation either? Disagree.
(edited 13 years ago)
Personally think that she crossed the line when she started sharing it but then again we're alright with sharing sexual endeavours with our friends. I guess doing it so formally just makes it stupid.
Reply 212
Ok seriously, she will not be loose through sleeping with 13 men in 4 years, that is really not that many- plus, if she had a boyfriend, they would have sex way more than that! The fact that the men are different has little effect on the likely hood of stretching! I don't think that she is a slag, plenty of people discover themselves sexually at University and have some fun; the powerpoint being released, however, is obviously very wrong. As said though, I would guess that it really wasn't her that released it. All of these speculations that she will divorce, be an awful wife etc are stupid! I would rather my boyfriend to have had at least a handful of people, it is important to 'explore', and I would rather him do that before we got together than after.

Latest

Trending

Trending